Thread: VestaCP

VestaCP

I was just looking around what new control panels are out there other than CPanel and DirectAdmin. I came across vestacp.com. I gave it a whirl on one of my VMs and it looks rather cool. Is there anyone using this on their production systems? If they had a few additional features I would certainly use this as a replacement to CPanel.

Looks nice. It is opensource so maybe you can just try it and see if it is cool.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

We can't compare vestacp with cPanel or Plesk. But we can compare it with other panels like webmin, ispconfig, kloxo etc. It's clean and nice but lacks documentation. I came to your thread while looking for reviews and thoughts on vestacp. I also gave it try and I like it's nginx reverse proxy feature.
    XpresServers Hosting

We also like to give a try because most our vps clients seeking for free cpanels
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Openvz SolusVm VPS DDOS Protected Canada & Romania
    Dedicated Servers And Satellite Dish Colocation with 1Gbps For IPTV
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

Yea, I wasn't comparing it to CPanel or Plesk but as another panel out there. I loved their Nginx reverse proxy feature it was cool I thought. I going to set up another VM with VestaCP and try and hammer it to see how it performs.

I've looked at it a few days ago, it looks so nice, clean and easy to work, straight up to the job.. would like to add it to the production.
    RouterHosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers Within Your budget
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Moneybookers, BitCoin and ....
    Instant Windows and Linux VPS Activation