DomainState question ????????

I successfully bid on a domain auction in DomainState and the reserve price was met. The auction is closed now.....but howcome I still dont get to win it ? I was told if my bid is succesful I have to purchase it.

Is this some kind of insider auction to try to get a good price ? Or is it genuine ?

When I placed a domain for auction I was told if the reserve price was met I was bound to sell it.

Mind sharing more details like the domain name and when its auction ended? Thanks.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

The auction system is not autamated yet. Have you contacted the seller? I have noticed that the users don't always check in every day. So try contacting the seller.

I was contacted by the seller and I am awaiting transfer of the domain after sending the payment.

Was just a little anxious because this is my first successful bid and I am not familiar with DomainState.

Thanks

Don't worry. If you have any question about the auction, just contact the mods over there. From my experience, these guys are dedicated and professional.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

I agree domainstate is becoming what DNForum should have been.

Originally posted by Rox Off
    I agree domainstate is becoming what DNForum should have been.
    I wouldn't say that though (now that DNForum is under new ownership); what I can say is that those guys at DomainState are doing a good job so far.

And if you're feeling bored come on over at DomainGator.com

DomainState is great. DNForum.com - paying to use a forum? bah. I want to spit at them.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out my 2021 WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks, the most comprehensive look at WP hosting performance