* EssentialSSL users, please look here

We are currently using PositiveSSL on our Hosting company site. It does not provide clickable site seal.

Does EssentialSSL provide free dynamic(clickable) site seal(trustlogo)? Please let me know if you used it.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Unless they've added it recently I don't think the EssentalSSL certificate includes the Trust Logo. I believe only Comodo's "Business/Organization Validation" certificates include the TrustLogo site seal.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneZSolutions View Post
    Unless they've added it recently I don't think the EssentalSSL certificate includes the Trust Logo. I believe only Comodo's "Business/Organization Validation" certificates include the TrustLogo site seal.
    I saw a site today(but I forgot the url). It was using EssentalSSL and have Trustlogo on their site. But Comodo say it provides static seal on their site.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.

I found the url. Look at https://www.viux.com/ssl-certificates and click POINT TO VERIFY. It works: https://secure.comodo.com/ttb_search...icates&x=6&y=5 This site is using EssentialSSL.

I am not 100% sure on this, but it is also possible to purchase the TrustLogo as an addon to any Comodo SSL certificate for an additional fee.

By the way, when I click on that site's trust logo, I get the following:

"IdAuthority Credentials not available for this site"

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    We are currently using PositiveSSL on our Hosting company site. It does not provide clickable site seal.

Does EssentialSSL provide free dynamic(clickable) site seal(trustlogo)? Please let me know if you used it.
    You should of had this sent in a email to you on how to install it. Here is a link to continue: http://www.trustlogo.com/ssl-certifi...rt/index2.html

If your having issue I'd contact Comodo via their support department: https://support.comodo.com/index.php...ntcategoryid=1
    Last edited by Licensecart-Mike; 11-08-2013 at 05:29 AM.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to beÖ power changes people :]

I contacted with Comodo. They purchased trust logo separately for $120. Their domain validated SSLs don't provide dynamic site seal.

I purchased EssentialSSL and installed it. But there is no a different thing between PositiveSSL and EssentialSSL. I am trying to upgrade it to EVSSL for free(my order is accepted). I hope we pass validation process.