[FOR HIRE] Support Engineer for hire [Bristol - UK]

Hi everybody - I'm here looking for work as a Linux/VPS admin and support engineer. I'm hoping for a position with a VPS provider or web host who could do with an extra Linux engineer to help keep the servers running smoothly and keeping the customers happy.

My experience:

> 4+ years running and administrating CentOS 5.x/6.x and Ubuntu with LAMP sites and Dovecot/Postfix mail services
    > 6+ years developing, testing and deploying original web applications for customers (Python, PHP5, HTML5/CSS3)
    > 2+ years vmware vSphere home lab experience
    > 1 year Microsoft AD/Exchange experience in a corporate environment
    > Support for third party applications (Wordpress, Drupal etc)
    > Familiar with Ubersmith/SolusVM for actioning support tickets for OpenVZ/Xen virtual servers

Why me?

> I love the technology - I like nothing more than getting stuck in and like nothing more than learning on the job (even if it means picking up and dusting off fallen over servers!)
    > I am efficient - I will not sit watching a migration take place wasting company time, I will try and address other tickets in that period to make the most of my time and yours
    > I am fluent with excellent written and spoken English - I like helping people to solve problems and it's a great, rewarding feeling
    > I am a good communicator - I will raise an issue and I will be honest and upfront

I am looking for part time work (employed or contracted) and can commute to within 20 miles of Bristol by rail, but scope to work remotely would be very much welcome. Anyone who is interested, please email me at [email protected] - telephone available on request and face-to-face meetings welcome.

Thank you for reading,
    Last edited by frankplummer; 11-07-2013 at 10:35 AM.