Hybrid View

Lamb Host Looking for Investor for Expansion into Colocation

Lamb Host is expanding into colocation, and is looking for an investor to give us the boost we need to purchase the necessary hardware.

At a minimum, we require:

• 1 shared server
    • 1 VPS node
    • 1 switch

If possible, we would like to purchase some additional parts since we tend to get a lot of dedicated server orders, and we'd like to begin offering our clients dedicated hosting on our own equipment instead of leasing as we are now. So, 1 or 2 additional basic servers if possible.

For the shared server and VPS node, we are looking at using SSD drives for increased performance, as it is in line with our business plan.

We already have a contract signed with the datacenter for a quarter cabinet. Our provider is also offering to build the servers for us, which should save money over purchasing them pre-configured.

About Lamb Host

Lamb Host enjoys significant profit. We have about $30,000 in sales per year. Profit is between 25-30% at this time. Moving into colocation will enable us to increase that profit margin significantly, as we already have about a dozen leased servers, costing us over $1,000 per month in total.

Lamb Host, Inc. is a registered corporation in the state of New York. You may see proof here: http://appext20.dos.ny.gov/corp_publ...results_page=0. It has 6 directors on its board. I can share more specific information once you contact me.

Investors would receive voting shares in our corporation. We can discuss any other possibilities when you contact me. We would like this relationship to be long-term, but will entertain anything you approach us with.

Contact methods

Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.

Last chance. We have some interested investors. Please contact me on Skype if you'd like to discuss details. We are pretty flexible so just bring whatever you're able and willing to offer.