* Experienced System Admin & Level 1-3 Technician

Dear WHT users,
    I am currently living in Bulgaria with over 5 years of experience. Years ago I started working in the largest hosting company in my country. I learnt absolutely everything from it to run a reliable hosting platform. I also had history with my own companies which are now dead because of the lack of money. At the moment I am free and in need of a new job.

I know over 4 languages - English, Bulgarian, Turkish, Russian and now I am studying Deutsch. My technical knowledge is also excellent - WHMCS, WHM/cPanel, Plesk, SolusVM, Onapp Cloud, Xen, KVM, OpenVZ, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu and Cloudlinux are something that I was working every single day on. I can provide support for all the modules I stated above.

As your employee I would expect a salary of at least 700 USD p/m deposited via direct bank transfer. I am available 6-8 hours per day without excuses, including weekends.

I can work from my home office with 80 MBPS guaranteed connection, power backups and secondary bandwidth provider during problems with the general ISP.

If you are looking for creative, smart and innovative staff members, I would gladly dedicate all my free time to work for you.

You can send me a message to eriks12(at)outlook(dot)com for more details and CV/resume. Thanks for you time, expecting you.

Erik

Re: Experienced System Admin & Level 1-3 Technician

All the best to you Sir!

Check you email.

Still available.