Thread: Vps host needed

Vps host needed

Looking for a vps that is under 15 dollars has 4gb of ram and can run servers like minecraft.

Under 15 dollars for 4GB ram? You probably might need to increase your budget.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Re: Vps host needed

How much can it be up to?

Quote Originally Posted by tomgie View Post
    How much can it be up to?
    Well, I can't give you the exact budget you might need since you didn't mention what kind of cpu, drive capacity, etc.. you need but with minecraft game, this can eat more cpu and ram and depending on your traffic, VPS is probably not for you.

I hope you get my idea.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

$15 for 4GB ram not a good budget!
    My suggestion is add more in budget and go for some sort of dedicated server
    VMakerHOST Providing Amazing Services since 2010
    Three Datacenter Locations: Chicago, Netherlands & Singapore
    █ Reseller Hosting with WHMCS | End User Support | Premium Network | 24x7-365 Support
    ShoutCAST, Web Hosting, Virtual Servers & Dedicated Servers. Managed options available

I cant spend 200 a month on a server!! That is waay to much

It would difficult to find that
    90 percent vps provider that I know wouldn't allow minecraft server

Last week i created a minecraft server in a 768MB RAM VPS.

Nice playgame with 3 ppl at the same time (cant tried with more ppl) so im not sure if you rly need 4GB. so... how many ppls you wanna have in you minecraft server?

BTW: Go for XEN VPS, minecraft servers dont like OpenVZ

60 people-_-

10. Good luck with that, you will need more than a VPS to run a minecraft server properly with no lag, or your host kicking you out for heavy usage.
    Hostabulous | cPanel (Linux) & Plesk (Windows) Hosting KVM VPS R1Soft backups | Proudly Canadian
    Cloudflare LiteSpeed Cloudlinux Remote backups Anti-Spam Web App Firewall Canada/US/Germany

Quote Originally Posted by tomgie View Post
    60 people-_-
    https://www.serverminer.com/minecraft/USD/

or

https://www.budgetvm.com/xen-linux-vps.php

$10 extra needed

15 US$ for 4GB Ram is not an easy budget. You can find at least ATOM dedicated server for your convenience.

Unfortunately Atom servers are not used anymore also not recommended for a gaming website.

I think dedicated server would be better in your case. Your budget for vps is a little low, however even if you increase your budget, due to over usage of cpu and ram hosting provider may suspend your service. That's common. Hence I suggested you to go for a dedicated server.
    Hostpaedia - Affordable, Reliable & Secure Web Hosting
    Web Hosting : Host Unlimited Websites, cPanel, Softaculous, Servers in USA and Germany
    Reseller Hosting : cPanel, Softaculous
    VPS Hosting : KVM VPS powered by Virtualizor

Quote Originally Posted by alex0 View Post
    I think dedicated server would be better in your case. Your budget for vps is a little low, however even if you increase your budget, due to over usage of cpu and ram hosting provider may suspend your service. That's common. Hence I suggested you to go for a dedicated server.
    Like i said before, I am not paying 200 dollars a month for a server it is wayyyy out of my galaxy.

My hosting provider offers 2gb ram and they charge $80 for this. I think it is unreal to find 4gb for only $15. But, if you find any, let me know