Web Hosting Review

I wanted to take a moment to write a quick review of OakHosting. Our church has been hosting its web site with OakHosting for about two years. I have served as "webmaster" for several organizations with several different hosting companies. I have never experienced the kind of customer service from them that I have received at OakHosting. Since I have been involved with the website, there have been no issues, glitches, problems, or hiccups. The prices are very reasonable. The tool set for updating and managing the website are excellent. I don't know what else we could possibly ask for.

I just want to thank James for making this such a positive experience for us.

Glad your enjoying your experience at OakHosting, and thank you for posting your review here, was a pleasure to read.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ ~ sales(➾) ~
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

Thanks for the kind words, Olivia, and thanks for coming here to say them. I'm delighted to know you feel well looked after.

Interested in which hosts I'd recommend? Unmanaged VPS Reviews | Managed VPS Reviews

Did you report the domain your hosting w them here?

Nonetheless glad to see you happy w them.
    Epidrive Webhosting Solutions - Premium Quality Hosting Made Affordable
    Berry Servers - The Most Affordable VPS Servers