BudgetVM and it's poor services!

Hi All,

I would personally recommend you not to go for BudgetVM! just because of their very very poor services/ support/ billing dept. I used their services for like more than 5 months and I just ordered one more new VPS as they clearly mention 'We are pleased to tell you that the server you ordered is now being set up. Please allow 10 Minutes for the process to complete.' and this email was received 'PASTING LOGS BELOW'
    ----------------------------
    New Server Information
    Inbox
    x

BudgetVM
    9:49 PM (39 minutes ago)

to me

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from [email protected]
    BudgetVM

Dear Khurram Nawaz,

PLEASE PRINT THIS MESSAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS - PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL IN FULL.

We are pleased to tell you that the server you ordered is now being set up. Please allow 10 Minutes for the process to complete.

----------------------------
    I called their toll free number +1.877.378.3769 twice and +1.702.965.1615 once but no response from there even.

I open a ticket PASTING LOGS BELOW

Khurram Nawaz
    User
    Posted on: 2013-11-05 13:01:10
    Hi,

Guys how long I've to wait for the server to came online"?

But till now NO RESPONSE!

I'm sorry BudgetVM, now when I need a VPS urgently for my client, I waste my time, I loose my client and I waste my money!

BudgetVM, instead of replying and waste your time here. Fix my VPS and then reply will be highly appreciated!

Do they guarantee instant setup on their website? I don't see a guaranteed setup time listed on their website. The e-mail stating 10 minutes was sent to you after your order was placed.

Maybe you have a special arrangement with BudgetVM for instant setup, but I don't think it's reasonable to expect instant setup when it's not stated on their website.
    ▄▀▄ Brian Harrison, Lead Engineer - Reprise Hosting (AS62838)
    ▄▀▄ Deals on cheap dedicated server hosting. IPMI included! Unmetered bandwidth.
    ▄▀▄ Website migration, 24/7/365 support, basic server setup, 15 day money back.
    ▄▀▄ Looking for DEALS on self-managed cheap VPS hosting? Visit VPSHostingDEAL.com

Talking more about the tickets I opened.. I also have billing issue which I accept my mistake I did not deactivate my account and by mistakenly I opened ticket under Support and they transfer my ticket to Billing, pasting ticket transfer time/ date below: -

Posted on: 2013-11-04 03:47:23 (BudgetVM Reply/ Transfer)

My Reply on Posted on: 2013-11-04 07:31:06

My Reminder on Posted on: 2013-11-05 12:46:08

Still no reply!

Priority: High

Btw, I received some credentials in their first email.

Advanced Server Management Portal

=============================

For Advanced features such as OS Reloads and api configuration you will need to login to the Advanced Server Portal located here:
    https://master.scalabledns.com:5656

Username: vmuser13895

Password:

When I'm trying to login pasting below: -

Invalid Username or Password
    Login
    Username

Password

Login

So your complaint is with the VPS not being setup in 10 minutes as order email says and then no corrective actions to a VPS setup.

Was there any reason why you didn't simply just order VPS with another provider after your trouble with BudgetVM so you wouldn't lose the customer?

I do hope you get your issue resolved and possibly a refund if their policy allows. Good luck!
    OCOSA Communications | Since 2003
    http://www.ocosa.com
    Hosting, Connectivity, Professional Services

Would have expected them to change the SolusVM ports - very budget!

I agree.

I rented a virtual private server in Bucharest like one year ago.

It went ok for three months but all of a sudden a raid card in the phisical server died, and they kept me waiting for the brand new card to arrive -- YES, THEY DIDN'T HAVE BACKUP SPARE PARTS.

I moved to Linode, and lived happily.