Anyone with Eleven2 VPS experience?

I'm considering moving to Eleven2 VPS, specially the $50/month plan for a handful of my websites.

AS of the moment, I'm with WP Engine, but their criteria/limitation is something that I can't live with. My current plan of $29 is good for only 25,000 visitors a month -- that includes bots and all, which would then mean I'd have to pay $1 per 1,000 visitors. (Visitors, not page views)

The hosting is good, the service is well and my site seems fast, too (

But for me, $99 seems too much for me, and I feel like I need to upgrade soon when my traffic starts spiking a few more times along the way.

Eleven2 VPS seems like a good solution for me, because, it's managed, and I already have a 3 year old hosting account with Eleven2.

Moved > VPS Hosting.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

I've got an old shared hosting account with Eleven2, too. Pretty good. But I haven't had experience with their VPS. However, as a company, they're quite solid as far as I know. You should be in good hands with them.

If you'd like to shop around, you can always look into the VPS Hosting offers forum and see if you can find a provider you want to go with. There's lots of companies that can do managed service for you in your budget (assuming it's $50 as you stated).
    * - Affordable Managed VPS Servers*