I am offering my services providing remote Linux and Unix (Solaris, some AIX) administration, as well as hosting related administration.

A little about me, so you know why I would be the right choice:
I've been in the hosting industry since 2001 (And in IT since 1995). I started out with one of the original VPS providers, Dinix, before they were sold, and then worked for a few smaller hosting companies, before working for a datacenter in Asheville, NC (Netriplex), as well as running my own hosting company (Which will have it's own posting...), as well as working as a Systems Admin for medium/large sized corporations, handling their eCommerce systems.

Over 15 years experience with Linux (RHEL/CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Gentoo, Slack)
Over 10 years experience with Unix (Solaris, AIX, Tru64, Unixware, SCO Unix)
Over 10 years experience with Virtualization (KVM, Virtuozzo, Citrix Xen, VMWare, opensource Xen)
Over 10 years experience with cPanel, and Plesk.
Over 5 years experience with SAN setup (EMC, Dell Equallogic, Nexenta)

I also have experience configuring load balanced web clusters, utilizing SAN storage, GFS2 shared clustered storage, and NFS/CIFS/Samba networked storage. I can also configure MySQL clusters, and Master/Master or Master/Slave replication, or switch you over from MySQL to MariaDB or Percona (including Percona XtraDB Cluster). I have experience with various eCommerce packages, including Magento Community and Enterprise.

I currently work for a high performance auto parts manufacturer, and previously for a nutritional supplement manufacturer with sales in excess of $500 million per year, so I understand the importance of keeping as close to 100% uptime as possible, and absolute data integrity.

I offer the following rate packages: remote administration (General maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting, software install/configuration)

Prepaid:
Business Hours Support: $50/month for up to 3 hours. Additional hours are billed at $25 per hour, billed in half hour increments.
24/7/365 Support: $75/month for up to 3 hours. Additional hours are billed at $30 per hour, billed in half hour increments.

Postpaid:
Business Hours Support: $35 per hour, 1 hour minimum, then billed in half hour increments.
24/7/365 Support: $45 per hour, 1 hour minimum, then billed in half hour increments.

Business Hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST (UTC -6), 7 days a week. For 24/7/365 Support, you will be provided with a special email address which will page me at any time during the day.

For more complex projects, please contact me. This includes infrastructure design, onsite consulting, network layout. Anything outside of standard day to day troubleshooting, installation, and configuration. If you're unsure, please ask.

I accept Credit Cards, as well as Paypal, and will send details invoices with all plans, which includes time worked (time started, time stopped, plus total billed time)

I have references available upon request, from current and previous customers.

I am not a large company who will push off work to low-skilled technicians, or further outsource any contracts. You will get me, and only me, working on your equipment. I am also willing to sign any NDAs needed, and have extensive experience dealing with SAS-70, SSAE-16, and PCI level 1 compliance.