Hosted Email Client

I have hundreds of email accounts and want to put them into a single email client. I need this email client accessible on a server so I can access it anywhere. What is a good solution for this?

Thanks!

Assuming you're talking about webmail, roundcube is your best choice. Other than that, you're probably referring to an email server program, not an email client.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

I am looking for something like Thunderbird but installable on my server so it can be accessed anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by indifferent View Post
    I have hundreds of email accounts and want to put them into a single email client. I need this email client accessible on a server so I can access it anywhere. What is a good solution for this?
    If you're not specifically seeking a self-hosted solution, Google Apps.

Quote Originally Posted by TekStorm Inc - James View Post
    If you're not specifically seeking a self-hosted solution, Google Apps.
    That would get very, very pricey at $10/user

You could however try Office 365, setup forwarders for the domains and users, so you're only effectively paying for one user. That's how I do it right now. Added bonus? You get Office

Quote Originally Posted by twhiting9275 View Post
    That would get very, very pricey at $10/user

You could however try Office 365, setup forwarders for the domains and users, so you're only effectively paying for one user. That's how I do it right now. Added bonus? You get Office
    You're not understanding their pricing. The per user fee, without Vault, is only $5 (or less) per user per month. Within the context of a user, is a single Apps account.

Within that one Apps account (i.e. user), you could setup an unlimited number of e-mail addresses... Either at your domain, imported from another provider, aliased, etc.

You're not understanding their pricing.
    I understand it just fine, believe me. I can do the same with exchange.

The only difference? Apps is domain based. Exchange, I can setup the very same thing (forwarders). The catch though is that with exchange, I can add multiple domains, setup forwarders, and have everything just handled as one user. With google apps, you can't do that. You need a separate (paid) account per domain.

It really depends on whether the OP has 100s of emails on the same domain, or on varying domains.

Quote Originally Posted by twhiting9275 View Post
    I understand it just fine, believe me. I can do the same with exchange.

The only difference? Apps is domain based. Exchange, I can setup the very same thing (forwarders). The catch though is that with exchange, I can add multiple domains, setup forwarders, and have everything just handled as one user. With google apps, you can't do that. You need a separate (paid) account per domain.

It really depends on whether the OP has 100s of emails on the same domain, or on varying domains.
    Ya, what do I know about it? We're only a GAAR and all.

I have over 100 domains and this is growing annually.

Hosted Email Client

You can use Windows server with thumberbid and use remote desktop

I am looking for something simple as employees will also be using the system like www.domain.com/email

Ya, what do I know about it? We're only a GAAR and all.
    Pure magic and witchcraft going on in my G.App's account, 12 domains and ~50 addresses but paying for just one user!

Shhhh.... Don't tell Google!
    Clook: Fully Managed UK Based Hosting · CloudFlare Optimised Partner!
    Established 12 Years - 24/7/365 Support (<10m Avg. Response Time)
    Shared, Reseller, vServer, Dedicated and Beyond
    0845 867 2550 Sales - Visit our Website

Your best bet is to probably just setup a mail server you can get a vps and do this or a dedicated server. If your not very technical in nature you can get a managed server and they will help you with most everything you would need. Roundcube is good, or you can go for an exchange server.

Have you looked at cerberus helpdesk?

You can access multiple email accounts from the same inbox.
    If you steal from one author, it’s plagiarism; if you steal from many, it’s research

Will the employees be using that all-in-one mailbox also or their own separate mailbox ? If their own separate mailbox, using a webmail client like roundcube, horde, or installing mailpile as a webmail client would work. Using something like Zimbra, Citadel, exchange with shared boxes would also work. Beyond that, using a ticket system like Cerberus or OSticket would work. A ticket system would be best for everyone accessing everything as then you will have logging in the ticket and can do granular permissions.
    -Steven | u2-web, LLC - Clustered Shared Hosting
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" -Aristotle

Some would have a single email, managers would have access to more than one. Execs would have access to most.

Quote Originally Posted by indifferent View Post
    Some would have a single email, managers would have access to more than one. Execs would have access to most.
    In that case cerberus would still work for that, but using exchange, zimbra or similar would most likely be better for a single mailbox multiple access point. You basically need to have a system that does read permissions for mailboxes and those would do that.

Edit: also those have web based mail clients, with Zimbra I think having the better one.
    -Steven | u2-web, LLC - Clustered Shared Hosting
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" -Aristotle

Ticket systems are not the same as email systems... I would highly suggest Zimbra.
    HOST BLIZZARD -- Enterprise Quality, Affordable Pricing
    • Web Hosting • VPS Servers • Dedicated Servers • 10Gbps DDoS Protection
    Zap5 Networks - Your Complete IT Solutions Provider!

mail.google.com.

Since you own the hundreds of email accounts, just add them on the pop3/imap tab.

And ... it's 100% free.
    1. Mmmmm food...