Thread: Online Shop

Online Shop

Does somebody know the requirements for an online shop? It would be electronic products and about 1000 ítems. Do I need an VPS? or dedicated? Or is it enough a share hosting?
    thanks

It will depend on the traffic of your site and how busy it is. You can start with shared hosting if this is a new online shop.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Thanks net, that's what I was thinking. I guess I will start with shared hosting and depending on the traffic later I will see what to do.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pancho1 View Post
    Thanks net, that's what I was thinking. I guess I will start with shared hosting and depending on the traffic later I will see what to do.
    Thanks.
    Before you register with any Host, ask them if you can upgrade any time to bigger plans.
    Michael Vlastos
    HostWired.com - Innovative Hosting Solutions since 2005 | cPanel, Softaculous
    Personalized support | No site suspensions | No overloaded servers | Green Hosting
    Multiple Backups | Average Response Time: 20 min | Toll Free: 1-855-ECO-HOST

For online shopping in Ecommerce website , if you have 1000 products you need a dedicated hosting server to manage all the products, search the best company which is suitable for you

Quote Originally Posted by cloudhosting14 View Post
    For online shopping in Ecommerce website , if you have 1000 products you need a dedicated hosting server to manage all the products, search the best company which is suitable for you
    I do not agree on that. Dedicated resources are not based on the number of products. I have seen many e-shops with thousand of products hosted on decent shared Hosts.
    Michael Vlastos
    HostWired.com - Innovative Hosting Solutions since 2005 | cPanel, Softaculous
    Personalized support | No site suspensions | No overloaded servers | Green Hosting
    Multiple Backups | Average Response Time: 20 min | Toll Free: 1-855-ECO-HOST

Thanks for the replies. I guess at the moment I will try a shared hosting with a good company where it is posible to upgrade without difficulties.