Thumbs down - New customer experience

This is one piece of hosting company.yesterday I registered one VPS with them and paid money for it and after paying money I didst get the activation mail.when I tried to contact to hosting.the staff was roaming in lala land and replied me am not at office you contact [email protected] I mailed to n00bs.they replied with one reference number and no resolution even after several mails from past 24 hours.Its a <<snipped>> website and hosting and I am going to file a case against them.I recommend not to pay a penny to these <<snipped>> because you wont get anything back.the hosting and support is dead.if you try to reset pass or activate mail.all you get a failed blank email from them.see the 3 images which proves they are.please choose another hosting if you want to save your money.
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 11-09-2013 at 09:06 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Edinburgh, UK
    Did you try phoning the support personel? The have phone numbers for every department. What time did you order your VPS? Customer services are only active from 8:00 to 18:00 UK time.

They are a registered UK company and have been active from 2008, so I don't think they meant to mislead you. You need to be patient when ordering services, a lot of companies do not activate VPS's instantly. - Linux & Windows Xen VPS Servers
    10Gbps Connection | Netherlands Location | IPv4 & IPv6
    SSD Cached RAID10 Storage | Instant Setup! | Bitcoin Accepted
      0 Not allowed!

I don't see the point of the images you posted. How does this prove they are "fraud"?
    Visiba | UK and US based cPanel Web Hosting
    Softaculous Script Installer | Daily Backups | SEO Tools | SSD Servers
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee | 30 Days Money Back Guarantee | 24x7 Support
      0 Not allowed!

On a general note, libelous claims don't get you very far with a legit operation and the real fraudsters don't care anyway. Good luck!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by z1wb View Post
    You should wait for more time and try to contact them. These pictures are not shows that thay are fraud.
    Last edited by Mike V; 11-10-2013 at 01:23 PM.
    SSD Windows & Linux VPS - UK-LONDON
    99.9% Uptime, Affordable Prices & Excellent Support!
    DDoS Protected Dedicated Servers - FRANCE & CANADA Locations
    We Accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Perfect Money, Skrill and Bitcoin.
      0 Not allowed!

London, UK
    I work for Tagadab, the hosting company in question.

A customer placed an order for a windows VPS yesterday at 15.34. Less than 20 minutes later he emailed my personal email address calling our services "********" because the server was not ready. I was not in the office yesterday and I suggested he send an email to our support.

The VPS finished installing at 17.04. (This is longer than normal because the customer had selected a quite old version of Windows and we run auto-update before releasing the server.) Our system sent an email confirming this.

This customer clearly thinks that Tagadab is not a very good hosting service and on balance we think he's probably not our favourite customer either. I'm sure there are plenty of hosting companies that won't mind a customer being abusive and insulting despite having been delivered exactly what they ordered but Tagadab is not one of them.

I have refunded the customer the princely sum of £1 (our price for the first week of a VPS) and closed his account so he can find a hosting company more to his taste.

0 Not allowed!

New York City
    It isn't good to just come out and start complaining about VPS service that you just ordered and better yet you paid a dollar for the whole month heck you'll be lucy you get support from that company for a price like that. See what can happen because of this now the host refunded your money and does not want anything to do with you the customer.
      0 Not allowed!