Difference Between Link Pyramid & Link Wheel..?

Hello Friends,

I need your help i want to start a link building task for my own web site. Please suggest me which technique is better for me and why?
      0 Not allowed!

These two techniques are really effective in search engine optimization. But, I feel more comfortable and long last technique is link pyramid. You need to build links on first tier and then build numerous links on second tier. In other way in link wheel if one of the link gets deleted then you will find that link wheel broken. Broken links will always hurts your ranking in search engines.
      0 Not allowed!

They are both spam and Penguin 2.1 was a big step in denying rankings to the downstream site in link pyramids.
      0 Not allowed!

This both method is best for website because in a link pyramid one by one you add a link in just like a big links you add approved links sites link and any other also.. That is the same point in Link wheel you can use approve urls and website links add in high page rank website like a blogger, wordpress, and also tumbler that all website domain authority is best and daily crawling in search engine so that is the more benefit for promotion.
      0 Not allowed!

Pyramids work, but I find that the side effects outway the outcome of this sort of technique.

If I'm correct, doesn't this involve spamming forums, blogs etc?
      0 Not allowed!

Before starting link building activities concentrate on Onpage optimization..Then get quality backlinks for your site by off page activities like Blog commenting,Forum posting,bookmarking,Web 2.0 submission,Directory submission along with social media activities..
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adithi Rao View Post
    Then get quality backlinks for your site by off page activities like Blog commenting,Forum posting,bookmarking,Web 2.0 submission,Directory submission along with social media activities..
    I hope my competitors follow your advice. It will make my job so much easier.
      1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cbpayne View Post
    I hope my competitors follow your advice. It will make my job so much easier.
    Humor + fact =

Techniques such as the two mentioned are the things Google wanted to kill by its continuous updates and patches on its algorithm. Please recognize the techniques to avoid in order for your own websites to not get penalized by Google.
      0 Not allowed!

both are good techniques but link wheel create broken links after some time and pyramid go through in two steps and use tow level of link building one tier and two tier as well and create lots of link in tow tier..
    Last edited by writespeak; 11-12-2013 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Removed post title
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Justchill View Post
    both are good techniques but link wheel create broken links after some time and pyramid go through in two steps and use tow level of link building one tier and two tier as well and create lots of link in tow tier..
    Given that Google Penguin 2.1 update was aimed at this type of link building and subsequent iterations of Penquin will further refine this, care to explain how they are actually "good techniques"?
      0 Not allowed!

Bu..s.it. Its never been proven and the recent Penguin 2.1 update was aimed more at dealing with thisBu..s.it. Its black hat spam, abusing other peoples web properties with crap to build links! Why do you think those sites delete the pages and ban the user when they detect the crap?
    Why do you bother?

Try to Google
    "Link Pyramid is a proven method to target your keywords on Top of Google"

See what I mean?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gingir View Post
    Why do you bother?

Try to Google
    "Link Pyramid is a proven method to target your keywords on Top of Google"

See what I mean?
    Care to explain why so many site using link pyramids got penalized by Penguin 2.1?
      0 Not allowed!

Care to explain why so many site using link pyramids got penalized by Penguin 2.1?
    That was not the point of my post,
    I was merely saying that you should ignore Justchill as he is clearly a bot or someone copy/pasting the same post across multiple forums.

Unfortunately I don't have the answer to that question.
    Last edited by gingir; 11-20-2013 at 02:08 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Link pyramid more effective to grow up your website because you can get High PR Backlinks simultaneously make your website more upgrade than before
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wahyu121 View Post
    Link pyramid more effective to grow up your website because you can get High PR Backlinks simultaneously make your website more upgrade than before
    Given that the spam crap that goes into link pyramids are always on PR0 pages, care to explain how you actually get "High PR Backlinks" from them?
      0 Not allowed!

you can try to build your link pyramid from stronger websites not only pagerank but strong domain authority/page authority which recommended by another strong website which have best quality backlink but you must spend your money even more to do this.that my opinion (not absolute answer)
      0 Not allowed!

Link Pyramid vs Link Wheel

Link Pyramid is an effective and powerful way of creating back-links. Link pyramid prevent your website from getting penalize. While link wheel creates pattern of links which flows from one website to another.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Aveiro View Post
    Link Pyramid is an effective and powerful way of creating back-links. Link pyramid prevent your website from getting penalize. While link wheel creates pattern of links which flows from one website to another.
    WTF? If it is "effective and powerful", care to explain why Google released penguin 2.1, part of which was to target the downstream sites of those using link pyramids? Do you actually have any idea what you are talking about or just parrot nonsense in forums for the fun of it?
      0 Not allowed!

I gone through the discussions above. I know the Link wheel Technique but i don't know about link pyramid. Can anyone explain me about this. How we can get the links by using Link Pyramid Technique.
      0 Not allowed!

"Discussion" is very generous description of this thread.

I would also like to hear how or why these very spammy-sounding techniques "work effectively". Come on people, if it's good there's an article link you can post here. Or you can add couple of sentences to your message.
      0 Not allowed!

My vote goes to Link wheel because in this we get backlinks to our maing website from more different domains in comparison to link pyramid. Both are good and we should use both of these in order to get maximum exposure but if I have limited number of articles and I need to select one of these then I would go for a link wheel.
      0 Not allowed!