24khost Down since a week now..

Hello,

I have been trying to get hold of 24khost from a week now, since my website and lots of others are down since a week.

I was hoping may be I could get in touch with vpsgrid/rockmyweb here who are the parent owners of 24khost apparently.

I just need the server back for a little while so that I can copy the data. If you can support, please help! I would greatly appreciate it!

If anyone has a way to contact Devon from rockmyweb, could you please let him know.. I see that He is online, but I cannot contact him, since I dont have enough posts on wht .. I think He is the only one who can help me and a lot of others who have their sites down since a week :

I PMed Devon for you. I don't think they're the same entity from what I know.

24KHost is not part of RockMyWeb, but I will do my best to get some more information out to you. As far as I know, all servers should be online. If your server is not online, feel free to email me at devon(at)rockmyweb(dot)net.

Thank you.

If you need it:

Domain Name: 24KHOST.COM
    Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
    Updated Date: 2013-05-05 07:15:40
    Creation Date: 2010-05-07 17:22:14
    Registrar Expiration Date: 2014-05-07 17:22:14
    Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
    Registrant Name: Jonothon Wright
    Registrant Street: 405 Lake Blvd S
    Registrant City: Buffalo
    Registrant State/Province: Minnesota
    Registrant Postal Code: 55313
    Admin Phone: +1.7634396463
    Admin Email: jj@24khost.com
    The host has no site.

RockMyWeb Official Update
    -----------------------------------------------------

The owner of 24KHost has decided to cease operations but has arranged for RockMyWeb to provide continuing service for their VPS clientele. All VPS clients have been ported over to our system and have been sent notices about their account. RockMyWeb will be acquiring their systems and integrating everything into our system seamlessly.

I wish the owner of 24KHost the best of luck with his future and I am glad to welcome all as new customers of RockMyWeb.

RockMyWeb is a portfolio of virtual server subsidiaries geared towards affordability and availability. We have been providing virtual private servers for 7 years now, starting in 2006, therefore we have great experience and knowledge regarding virtual servers. We run systems and also consult for other providers in setting up and managing systems. This was our role with 24KHost, thus making it easier for us to integrate you into our system.

Please note: We are not taking over the operations or business of 24KHost. We are only providing a continuation of service for their VPS customers. We can try to assist customers of shared or reseller hosting, I would be happy to attempt to help you if you email me at devon(at)rockmyweb(dot)net.

Thank you.