* We are grateful for the saints...

To commemorate the tradition of All Saints' Day on November 2, 2013, Ganah is giving away a discount coupon CODE: saints2013
    The effect is a $10 discount on our mascot design. Instead of $50, you now get the mascot for only $40. Coupon expires on Nov. 7, 2013.

Ganah is slowly growing and will be offering new design services within the next month. We are thinking of caricatures, copywriting/ads, brochures, magazine images, etc.

For now, we would like you to enjoy our mascot design offer. Get your mascot for only $40. Use the coupon code saints2013.

Our mascot gallery: http://ganahsol.com/category/mascot-design/
    Shop now: http://ganahsol.com/shop/mascot-design/

Coupon code: saints2013 valid until Nov. 7, 2013
    Mascot design becomes $40 only.

Thank you very much.

God bless. We are ready to take your order.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Don't think that you don't need a mascot. Always consider the possibility of enhancing the atmosphere of your website with a friendly mascot. Always think of a more personalized approach to your clients through your mascot.

If you are ready to order now, we are also ready. God bless.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Allan does really great work! If you're considering getting a mascot designed, definitely get in touch with Allan.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

Thanks Leigh (Bannaz). It is always our policy to see to to it that our clients are satisfied. We work to provide high-grade quality mascot for our clients who want to have a competitive edge.

To everyone, you are welcome to order our website mascot package. The price is $50. With the coupon code saints2013, you get it for ONLY $40. Hurry. It ends soon on November 7, 2013.

God bless.