Windows Servers Management

Hi Guys,

Its so hard to find a decent company for Windows Servers Management.

I have been searching on WHT forums and there are some topics about this, but all of them not conclusive.

All I find are Indian company that says Windows is supported but they also offer 1000 other services, and we know that it will be a support with no quality.

We are not concern about pricing. We have the budget. The problem is quality. Really and serious Windows servers admin and someone that can provide a really decent SLA on tickets response.

We would preffer to work with an US or EU company.

Looking very anxious for your recommendation !
    The Cloud Platform for Bare Metal
    Instant Deployment of High-Performance Bare Metal Servers in 15 cities globally
    Latitude.sh (Formerly Maxihost)

Windows isn't that popular compared to Linux so this is why your having trouble finding your exact needs. What is your budget if you don't mind me asking?

Windows Servers are very popular. The big challenge is that the OS is tricky and not as easy as managing a Linux box.

I havent stipulated a budget yet. I got a Windows Server to make some tasks and I dont have internal team to do, and this is part of another big project we have with this customer and I cannot say that I wont fix his problem. So, I need a company to take care for me on this box specifically.

I do recommend Touch Support, I am not too sure if they cover windows but they are amazing techs that provide amazing support with my services daily, Been with them many years and I hope to continue the venture

Quote Originally Posted by UServeNet View Post
    I do recommend Touch Support, I am not too sure if they cover windows but they are amazing techs that provide amazing support with my services daily, Been with them many years and I hope to continue the venture
    They have a very decent website. But doesnt say anything about Managed Windows Servers outside their Datacenters. I have sent an e-mail though.

Quote Originally Posted by maxihost View Post
    They have a very decent website. But doesnt say anything about Managed Windows Servers outside their Datacenters. I have sent an e-mail though.
    Answered,
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...t=touchsupport

They do not

Ah shame, I thought they might have as they do pretty much everything

Sorry to be a let down.

Windows Servers are very popular. The big challenge is that the OS is tricky and not as easy as managing a Linux box.

I havent stipulated a budget yet. I got a Windows Server to make some tasks and I dont have internal team to do, and this is part of another big project we have with this customer and I cannot say that I wont fix his problem. So, I need a company to take care for me on this box specifically.
    Windows is popular within the corporate sector general web hosting and such I believe cPanel has the biggest market share which makes me believe in the general web hosting market Linux has the biggest over all share hence finding decent Windows support can be tricky personally coming from a Windows background I find it much easier to manager than Linux