ReliableSite.net Review (Positive experience) 5-day service

I am a new ReliableSite customer after ordering a dedicated server on Thursday, October 24, 2013. The server I ordered and paid for claimed to only be a 250 GB hard drive but when I received the access credentials Friday morning, it showed that it was about 500 GB. I didn't think anything of it, maybe that it was just a special upgrade or something.

I noticed that the server would hang a lot. It would take 10+ minutes when I used wget or apt-get install to even start doing anything. I waited until Monday to see if it might get any better. It didn't, so I opened a ticket.

It was responded to immediately 1 minute later. The response I received was not the case so I replied this morning and 1 minute later they offered to replace the hard drive. Once I accepted the replacement offer, it only took a couple hours for them to replace the hard drive.

The server is now running great and extremely fast. I checked the hard drive size to see if it was the same. It shows 909 GB size. Wow!

I've experienced some incredible support so far and if I were to rate them, I'd give them a 9 out of 10. The only thing at this time preventing a 10 of 10 for me is the separation of login areas (billing, tickets). You have to login to a separate account for each. Other than that, you can't really go wrong with RS.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkW View Post
    The only thing at this time preventing a 10 of 10 for me is the separation of login areas (billing, tickets). You have to login to a separate account for each. Other than that, you can't really go wrong with RS.
    Firstly, thank you for the excellent review!

Secondly, it's coming, along with a slew of other changes. We have been actively developing our portal, primarily geared toward the admin side to speed up internal tasks, but our next tasks will be heavily concentrating on the customer end of things to integrate billing and support into a single portal.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Looking to switch providers? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Good to hear! Thanks John.