I highly doubt this can be done automatically.
But you can make the process easy.
1) Collect list of all coupon websites which allow submission on their website. Google is your friend here.
2) Create account on all coupons websites. Use same username and password on all websites.
3) Create a bookmark folder in Firefox browser. And bookmark all coupon websites in this folder.
4) Firefox can save your username and password. So, no need to use any plugin for auto-login.
5) Open all bookmark coupon websites in tabs by just one click.
6) Now manually submit your coupon.
Hope that will help you
█ YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
█ Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
█ 99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
█ LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials
No, but submit to a few of the bigger ones. Usually the smaller sites get their data from those bigger sites.
In big doubt this happens. I upload about 100 coupons each day, but doing it automatically so about less then 1 minute. Doing it manually ... it would take forever!
There is no free service to do this. You can use sites that provide coupons to other sites like icodes ... but would not recommend it. They give the coupons to those sites ... not place them automatically.