Need Shared Web hosting

Hello,

I need shared web hosting (USA only), the problem is my funds are still in pending status due to new paypal policy. Still a few more days to go and i already bought a domain from my available funds in namecheap. So now i am left with payza as a payment method. I saw stable host is good but they don't accept payza as payment method. Can anyone suggest Good reputed web hosting company to go with? As i did search in web hosting offers but i could not find any big reputed company in the list.

I just want to run a wordpress micro niche site on it. waiting for suggestions

One option might be to use PayPal's Bill Me Later which gives 6 months financing on orders of $99 or more, and no interest if you carefully pay on time. Not sure if they are waiving that little option around in your face when you go to checkout and appear at the PayPal site, but it might be an option for you.

Otherwise, go to the search box at the top of the screen and type in "Payza" and select "Exclude Main Forums" and then from the results you can checkout those listed as: "Forum: Reseller Hosting Offers". There are plenty of hosts there that say Payza.
    Last edited by gPowerHost; 10-29-2013 at 02:24 PM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by babarali124 View Post
    Hello,

I need shared web hosting (USA only), the problem is my funds are still in pending status due to new paypal policy. Still a few more days to go and i already bought a domain from my available funds in namecheap. So now i am left with payza as a payment method. I saw stable host is good but they don't accept payza as payment method. Can anyone suggest Good reputed web hosting company to go with? As i did search in web hosting offers but i could not find any big reputed company in the list.

I just want to run a wordpress micro niche site on it. waiting for suggestions
    There are few hosts that accept Payza, so your choices will be limited.
    HostMantis Affordable Web Hosting
    Shared Reseller VPS 24/7/365 Support Instant Activation
    CloudLinux CloudFlare Softaculous Premium Multi PHP cPanel
    Also offering Windows Hosting with Plesk 12 Multi PHP MSSQL ASP.NET

Thank you gPowerHost, i did search and i found hosts that accept payza but i want to work seriously and as my site grows ill be buying more and more sites and hosting on the same company. Therefore it is better for me to go with a reputed company. I am already with crocweb and they are fabulous but i wanted USA hosting therefore i am searching another web host for my new projects. Secondly i wont be paying more than $100 for a micro niche site.. I find hawkhost and stable host prices good. But still the problem with paypal.

Thank you gPowerHost, i did search and i found hosts that accept payza but i want to work seriously and as my site grows ill be buying more and more sites and hosting on the same company. Therefore it is better for me to go with a reputed company. I am already with crocweb and they are fabulous but i wanted USA hosting therefore i am searching another web host for my new projects. Secondly i wont be paying more than $100 for a micro niche site.. I find hawkhost and stable host prices good. But still the problem with paypal.
    Why not ask HawkHost, if they could help you and allow you to pay a little bit later due to the reason you have above. Or try a PayPal ECheque provider.

Quote Originally Posted by CW Mike View Post
    Why not ask HawkHost, if they could help you and allow you to pay a little bit later due to the reason you have above. Or try a PayPal ECheque provider.
    I think you still may be able to pay via e-check even if the funds are pending. Once it clears it'd be sent to us.

Contact our sales department explaining the situation we may be able to help you .
    Cody R.
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly Serving websites since 2004.
    Let's Encrypt Sponsor.

why not just wait ?

Thankyou Hawkhost i have opened up a support ticket

Ticket ID #NZC-150-50706

and explained my problem and also linked this thread to it. I hope to hear some good news.

@ NoHelpHost still 6 days remaining i guess in completion of 21 days for which paypal holds funds as pending. So i cannot wait 6 days, else i have to use my old hosting account which is currently with crocweb.
    @CW Mike Did that now

Thankyou Hawkhost i have opened up a support ticket

Ticket ID #NZC-150-50706
    I've replied to your ticket and will be handling your situation personally. Thank you again for checking out our hosting!
    Brian F. - Operations Manager
    Quality Shared and VPS Hosting
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004

Got the email. checking

Good luck, Brian and Cody will look after you.

I can recommend a webtropia hosting, it's a stable and cheap.
    If you need a web developer from Serbia - check: Web design Belgrade
    And check my page for SEO optimisation: SEO Belgrade

Thank you everyone who replied, i appreciate your help and finally i am hosted with hawkhost, so far so good support till now. They have activated my account and i will be paying them as soon as funds are availabke in my account, less than a week.. I hope their service will never be dissapointing. Thank you

glad you found your new host! keep us update

Good Luck..
    Hostpaedia - Affordable, Reliable & Secure Web Hosting
    Web Hosting : Host Unlimited Websites, cPanel, Softaculous, Servers in USA and Germany
    Reseller Hosting : cPanel, Softaculous
    VPS Hosting : KVM VPS powered by Virtualizor

Hello,

i am back with an update. I just paid now for the invoice and wanted to let you guys now that hawkhost has been really supportive till now. The server speed and everything is great , i have experienced no issue and i hope the service will remain as good as it is today.

Hello,

i am back with an update. I just paid now for the invoice and wanted to let you guys now that hawkhost has been really supportive till now. The server speed and everything is great , i have experienced no issue and i hope the service will remain as good as it is today.
    Great to hear! If you do run into issues please let us know .
    Cody R.
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly Serving websites since 2004.
    Let's Encrypt Sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by milos87popovic View Post
    I can recommend a webtropia hosting, it's a stable
    Is that supposed to be a compliment?