If you’re a web hosting company and want the best video tutorials on your website, branded with your logo, you NEED to look at this.

DemoWolf has been in business providing video tutorials to web hosting companies for 8 years, and NEVER have we offered discounts as low as this. It is our biggest sale ever!

For the next 2 days only, purchase as many (or as few) custom branded tutorials for your company and get 80% off your entire order!!

This is unprecedented, and will NEVER be offered again. It is a ONE-TIME deal that we cannot afford to offer again… so you should take advantage now… this sale WILL NOT BE REPEATED.

We have over 6,000 tutorials available in over 320 different “series” covering every aspect of web hosting support. Many are available with audio-voice narration, and ALL will be custom branded with your company logo in the first and last frame of every tutorial. Your customers will LOVE YOU for displaying DemoWolf support tutorials on your website!

There are no other hosting tutorial companies offering anywhere close to what we offer, in content or price. We are the ONLY company offering this service. If your competition has video tutorials on their website, then we most likely provided them… or they made them themselves.

Trust the market leader – already trusted by thousands of hosting companies – and put DemoWolf video tutorials on your website.

You can’t beat 80% off our prices, so ACT NOW!

Use coupon code YEAR8 when checking out, and the 80% discount will be applied.

Start here: http://www.demowolf.com/hosting-tutorials.php

• Add the series’ you want by selecting them, then click “Continue to Step 2″ in the Cart Summary.
  • Click the “Buy for…” button for the tutorial format(s) you want…
    (Note: The price listed in the button is NOT the price you’ll pay… you’ll get 80% off this price)
  • Enter YEAR8 and validate the promo code as you fill out your order form to apply the discount.
  • Check out!
  • We will add your new tutorials to your account, where you’ll be able to upload your logo, generate your new tutorials, and download them. Complete instructions on doing this will follow with your order approval.

Already have DemoWolf tutorials? Use this sale to UPGRADE your tutorial library!

Have a new logo? Use this sale to get your tutorials redone with the new logo!

Have another hosting brand? Use this promotion to get custom branded tutorials for it!

I will be in the office all day today and tomorrow to help anyone who needs it. Shoot me an email to [email protected] or start a live chat from our website and I’ll answer you myself. If you have any questionsd at all, please do not hesitate to call!

Your new tutorials can be ready in as little as a few minutes, using our automated tutorial generation system.

Here’s to another 8 years… may they be as fun as the first 8!!

Best Regards,