* WHMCS Integration needed

Hi Folks,

I am looking for a WHMCS integration for a wordpress based site.

I do not want one of these $5 jobs that wrap's the header and footer around WHMCS I want some real effort to be made in matching buttons, custom (do not have to be unique) icons etc.

If you really know what you are doing with WHMCS integration then please email:

i n b o x _ at _ inc ep ti on hosting ........ c 0 m

Ready for someone to start right away, please be VERY aware, I will review your work publicly, if you just say anything to get the job then do a header/footer wrap it will be made known.
    -> INCEPTION HOSTING LIMITED Since 2010!
    -> I am most active on the lowendspirit hosting forum Come join us!
    -> PHOENIX USA & THE NETHERLANDS & UK EU

hello please check pm
    BootstrapThemes.co

A Great Collection of High quality Bootstrap Templates for your next web project

You could try Website Integrations: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1314677
    they've got alot of good reviews. Not 100% sure what they do in their integrations, but you could ask them. Good luck.

"modern-help" made two whmcs integrations for me. He customized fonts, buttons, colors and background.. shoot him a message, I am sure he can help you with that.

yeah I am probably going to use modern-help thanks guys.

Please do not send any more PM's or emails after the date of this post, anything received will be considered spam and reported.

Well sadly modern help turned out to be a disaster. I had to pay for a solusvm license and set up a master for them as they don't have a dev box and some of the functions simply don't work in the WHMCS theme they did which was very basic and the solusvm theme they half did looks horrible and does not load correctly.

I even had to edit the WHMCS thmeme myself because despite several attempts they could not find what was causing the insecure content (fonts) to be called.

Took them 2 weeks to respond to an email asking what was going on and that was only after I had enough of waiting and asked for a refund they only seem to jump to action when a refund is mentioned, in the end 2 months later and still incomplete themes I have asked for a refund it has got the the point of being silly, I have had these integrations done in the past by whmcsintergrations.ca in under 24 hours without an issue, sadly I could not remember the name at the time or I would have used them again.

While writing this I got an update: despite having paid for 2 integrations and having none that actually work they feel they did a good enough job and declined my refund.

I cant recommend that people use these guys for anything but the most basic and simple work, if you want a top and tail don't for WHMCS and that's it expect a working but basic version possibly with links to insecure fonts that mess up your SSL.

Vouch for http://whmcsintegration.ca/index.php, he did ours, it was pretty nice. Since then we did a much deeper integration tho.
    Hostabulous 🔗 cPanel (Cloudlinux) & Plesk (Windows DC 2016) Hosting 🔗 R1Soft CDP backups
    No Gimmicks 🍁 Proudly Canadian

I have never had a problem with Modern Help and they did several integrations for me. Very friendly, cheap etc.

modern-help donne a nice job