Reputed Reseller companies ?

Hi, Im in lookout for offering my clients,

Shared Hosting
    VPS
    Dedicated

For shared, I have chosen WiredTree 2GB VPS plan, which I will resell to my shared hosting clients.

For VPS and dedicated, Im looking for your suggestions , as I need better pricing than the market price, since we will be reselling them to our customers.
    JetCloud Datacenter Pvt Ltd - Managed VPS / Dedicated Servers India
    AS134325 - Powered by JetSpot Networks
    Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    Own Dedicated Network Backbone - Core (Juniper) Aggregation (Huawei) Access (Cisco)

Dedicated Servers i would recommend PhoenixNap and VPS i would go with RamNode

Does companies like LiquidWeb, iWeb, WiredTree let you resell with special pricing for resellers ?
    Own Dedicated Network Backbone - Core (Juniper) Aggregation (Huawei) Access (Cisco)

Hello.

For cheap dedicated server with ok support I would recommend serverstadium's reseller program. Burstnet also offer a good reseller program but don't expect reliable support but still they their network is really good for the price. Go for Phoenix if you are looking for premium servers with excellent support for the price.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

Quote Originally Posted by soamz View Post
    Does companies like LiquidWeb, iWeb, WiredTree let you resell with special pricing for resellers ?
    These might be good if you are looking for a manage server, other than if cheaper to go directly with a data center.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

Reputed Reseller companies ?

Since I'm not good at managing , I was looking for a managed server only.

Let's say, if I don't see managed , which data centers shall I contact for better offers ?

BuyVM has cheap VPS servers if you're just looking to resell. Not sure if they are whitelabel however.

Also OVH used to have cheap dedis. Since they're in the middle of a meltdown right now, the other option is Hetzner.

Quote Originally Posted by AcclaimedHost Alan View Post
    BuyVM has cheap VPS servers if you're just looking to resell. Not sure if they are whitelabel however.

Also OVH used to have cheap dedis. Since they're in the middle of a meltdown right now, the other option is Hetzner.
    OVH servers seem to be very cheap, but all of them are SOLDOUT. Are they cloud servers?

Quote Originally Posted by asoft View Post
    OVH servers seem to be very cheap, but all of them are SOLDOUT. Are they cloud servers?
    No. They are just normal boxes.

Alternative to OVH is Hetzner. They seem to be gobbling up most of the customers from OVH.

Edit: might I add. there is an interesting thread on ovh currently - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1304521