* Courteous and experienced L1 (light L2) support worker available for hire. USA based.

Hi there,

I'm available for hire and have experience resolving L1 support requests for VPS providers, with some -light- L2 work mixed in. Very familiar with the workings of both SolusVM and WHMCS, but am not limited to just support. Have previously performed both sales and billing related support tasks as well. Can also handle L1 related issues for cPanel/WHM based services with some L2 stuff mixed in.

I'm twenty-five years of age and located in Indiana, USA in the Eastern Standard Time timezone. I'm available for any hours, however my current sleep/wake schedule caters to second or third shift work.

My style of response typically involves longer, thought out responses as opposed to short quick responses. I'd rather update the client in detail, so they understand the issue that was at hand, how it was resolved (if applicable) and I like taking a moment to let them know that they're in good hands.

I've got a genuine passion for the webhosting industry, having been a member here since 2002 (on an old, unmerged account. Since 2004 with this one) and am active in other online communities as well. I enjoy taking time to see that a customer's issue is resolved promptly but with detail, and treating the customer as I would like to be treated if I were in their situation.

Not interested in per-ticket pay unless volume exists for me to earn a living American wage, previously worked for $1,600/mo~ until the company I worked for sold. Available immediately and pay is negotiable, but I would prefer working for well established providers with the resources to pay a living wage with room to grow. If it were not for the previous company I worked for selling, I'd still be there. I want to find a provider that I can work for that will be more than just a 'job', I am interested in a position that will allow me to grow within the company and turn it into a career to better support myself and any family I may or may not start in the future.

For resume, references or additional questions please PM me or email me at CurtisM[--AT--]gmx[--DOT--]com
    Last edited by MannDude; 10-28-2013 at 04:45 PM.
    vpsBoard - An active resource for all things Virtual Private Servers. Tutorials, Guides, Offers and more!
    Come join the conversation! 90,000 posts and growing daily! The fastest growing hosting forum around!