Hi, we're looking for someone to help answer support tickets for a couple of web hosting companies.
There are three absolutely critical requirements for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet the criteria:
1) Excellent English language skills. We do not want our users struggling to understand emails they receive, so you must have mastered the language and be able to communicate roughly equivalently to a native speaker.
2) Technical knowledge. You need to know WordPress, CPanel, and WHM. Experience with more technical elements like network stuff, server admin, etc, is a plus but not necessary.
3) Be online. The ideal person will spend a significant amount of time online. The more hours of the day that you can be available to answer support tickets for us, the more valuable you are. Our tickets arrive at all times, so someone that is only online from say 9-5 will leave tickets unaddressed for many hours.
Above and beyond what I've said above, it's important that you are comfortable dealing with customers. You need to know how to address customers' concerns even if you don't have all the answers.
Also, major bonus points if you are comfortable handling live chats and/or phone calls. It's not a requirement, but again it increases your value to us.
That's about it so, when you apply please include:
1) What kind of hours you're available
2) If you're up for live chat and/or phone
3) Any previous web hosting customer service
4) Salary expectations
If you do NOT include these four points your application will not be considered.
█ YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
█ Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
█ 99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
█ LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials