Hi, we have been into Joomla, Wordpress and Magento development for last 6 years now. And we have recommended our clients to LiquidWeb and Hostgator and Dreamhost over 100-200 times and earned the small commissions.

But recently one of my friend told me during a discussion that, if I could simply have one reseller hosting account, rathen than affiiliate account, then I can make some good money out of those 200 clients EVERY MONTH, rather than a small on time commission. So, I started thinking about it and now looking to add Web Hosting services to our service list too.

Here are few of my questions,

1. How does the reseller hosting thing works ? I make the website, have a pricing table and have my own WHMCS installed and create the accounts manually for my clients or can this be automated ?

2. So, I have to take one VPS or Dedicated server from some reputed company like LiquidWeb or WiredTree and then start selling by creating accounts within them ?

3. Who provides the 24x7 support ? I have to hire a guy, who takes the support requests on our helpdesk and then submits it to LiquidWeb and when they reply, my guy replies to our customers ? Is it how it works ?

4. So there is no connection between my customers and my leased company,. lets say LiquidWeb, right ?

5. I simply pay 220$ monthly to LiquidWeb and can offer 15$/ month plan to each of my customers every month and charge them through my WHMCS , right ?

6. What other things do I need to know,before I start the process ?

7. And lets say, I have a Magento customer, who needs a dedicated server itself, so in that case, my server is of no use for him. How does it work ? Do I buy a dedicatd server from LiquidWeb for 220$ and sell to my client for 250$ ? But for the panel logins,he has to go through LiquidWeb, so hows does the owners handle this ?