Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1

    Angry EZPZ Hosting Cant solve CBL blacklist issue

    last 15 days everyday we are facing CBK BLACKLIST problem. a day 2 times also block CBL.
    they can solve this issue still . we need to daily contact with him to remove CBL list.

    now CBL showing this message
    """At the time of removal, this was the explanation for this listing:

    If this IP address is NOT a shared hosting IP address, this IP address is infected with/emitting spamware/spamtrojan traffic and needs to be fixed. Find and remove the virus/spamware problem then use the CBL delisting link below.
    ---""

    we told him to check which site do wrong in server. but they cant identified

    we are tired to tell everyday with blaklist issue
    BootstrapThemes.co

    A Great Collection of High quality Bootstrap Templates for your next web project

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    WebHostingTalk
    Posts
    16,965
    Not that easy in a shared hosting environment but you can just ask a dedicated ip then use it to send emails so you will not be affected with this problem.
    Specially 4 You
    .
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

  3. #3
    i have allreadt talk with them for dedicated ip setup only my client but they said they just provide dedicated ip with ssl.

    i thing if i can add a dedicated ip only form my reseller i will save like this problem.
    BootstrapThemes.co

    A Great Collection of High quality Bootstrap Templates for your next web project

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Midworld
    Posts
    1,814
    Perhaps consider other options depending on your mail requirements.

  5. #5
    i asked him is it possible to use 5 site one dedicated ip ??
    he said to me
    No this is not possible.

    Im afraid a SSL certificate does need to be installed with a dedicated to endure with RIPE guidelines.
    A dedicated IP cannot be setup on this server to be used as email for a client Im afraid.
    BootstrapThemes.co

    A Great Collection of High quality Bootstrap Templates for your next web project

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Midworld
    Posts
    1,814
    An SSL is a couple of $ a year, why not invest it for less headache if you don't want to consider other options?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cumbernauld, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    734
    What type of account do you hold?
    If it is a Reseller account, then make a request to be moved to a different server, which then uses a different IP address
    This should resolve your issue
    M8 INTERNET : Simple and cost effective website hosting from the UK
    M8 INTERNET : Google Ads Account Management

  8. #8
    yes its reseller account
    allready moved diffrent server few days ago.

    still faced same issue.

    also i saw IN EZPZ most of the client facing this issue.

    is there any way they can solve this issue ???
    BootstrapThemes.co

    A Great Collection of High quality Bootstrap Templates for your next web project

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    WebHostingTalk
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by xperter View Post
    yes its reseller account
    allready moved diffrent server few days ago.

    still faced same issue.
    You are still facing the same issue? Maybe the problem is one of your domains?
    Specially 4 You
    .
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

  10. #10
    in new server fast 2 days its ok, now then again its start everyday.

    i have told them to findout which domain doing wrong please check. but they cant findout.
    BootstrapThemes.co

    A Great Collection of High quality Bootstrap Templates for your next web project

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,387

    Re: EZPZ Hosting Cant solve CBL blacklist issue

    It's hell trying to get off a blacklist, all they want is money.

    Anyway on topic: like net said if your getting the same issue on another server, ask them to see if any of your clients are sending loads of emails.

    Then if one arises ClamAV all of your clients accounts as they might have been attacked.

    If not buy a small reseller with another company and try them if you can email, move your clients over.

    If you do try a host, try crocweb, I enjoyed their service when I was using them for personal sites.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cumbernauld, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by xperter View Post
    i have told them to findout which domain doing wrong please check. but they cant findout.
    You as the provider need to do this
    The IP address is blocked by the RBL

    Method 1 :
    Insert each Domain Name (from your Reseller account) into the RBL check and see which is blacklisted

    Method 2 :
    In WHM scrutinise the Mail logs over any 48 hour period and look for frozen entries
    Insert the Domain Name into the RBL check

    If none of the Domain Names are returned on the RBL check then it is not one of your clients and report this to EZPZ Hosting

    I currently have this issue with two clients Domain Names, but it no longer affects the IP address after I submitted the RBL removal myself (one of the advantages of having a VPS account)
    M8 INTERNET : Simple and cost effective website hosting from the UK
    M8 INTERNET : Google Ads Account Management

  13. #13
    i have checked now in RBL . my all domain ok,

    also i have told them to take action which domain doing wrong on server.
    BootstrapThemes.co

    A Great Collection of High quality Bootstrap Templates for your next web project

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by xperter View Post
    i have checked now in RBL . my all domain ok,

    also i have told them to take action which domain doing wrong on server.
    Yes, unfortunately it can take some time. Glad your domains are ok now.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Metro Detroit Area
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by m8internet View Post
    You as the provider need to do this
    The IP address is blocked by the RBL

    Method 1 :
    Insert each Domain Name (from your Reseller account) into the RBL check and see which is blacklisted

    Method 2 :
    In WHM scrutinise the Mail logs over any 48 hour period and look for frozen entries
    Insert the Domain Name into the RBL check

    If none of the Domain Names are returned on the RBL check then it is not one of your clients and report this to EZPZ Hosting

    I currently have this issue with two clients Domain Names, but it no longer affects the IP address after I submitted the RBL removal myself (one of the advantages of having a VPS account)
    Shouldn't the host providing their reseller account be concerned as well and be just a little more proactive in finding the spam source to ensure mail delivery for other resellers on the server before even getting blacklisted?
    HostMantis Affordable Web Hosting
    Shared • Reseller • VPS • 24/7/365 Support • Instant Activation
    CloudLinux • CloudFlare • Softaculous Premium • Multi PHP • cPanel
    Also offering Windows Hosting with Plesk 12 • Multi PHP • MSSQL • ASP.NET

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,637
    EZPZ provide free SSL, why not just pay for dedicated IP?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    1,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Faris Aziz View Post
    EZPZ provide free SSL, why not just pay for dedicated IP?
    Adding a dedicated ip will not route the users email through it, unless specifically configured. EZPZ would really need to eliminate the root of the problem and removing the rouge account.
    JixHost | U.S.A. based hosting & support for 8+ years. | Powerful, reliable network.
    JixHost.com | Instant Activation | Trusted by over 115,000 clients served globally.
    █ Cloud VPS | Alpha Reseller | Master Reseller | Reseller | BBB Rated "A+".
    █ 24/7/365 Help desk support | Recurring Affiliate Program available.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cumbernauld, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by HostMantis View Post
    Shouldn't the host providing their reseller account be concerned as well and be just a little more proactive in finding the spam source to ensure mail delivery for other resellers on the server before even getting blacklisted?
    EZPZ Hosting do perform this, so it depends on how the request is worded
    I have never had any problem
    The hint here is that changing the IP address made no difference, which it should if the Domain Name is not related to the unaffected account
    M8 INTERNET : Simple and cost effective website hosting from the UK
    M8 INTERNET : Google Ads Account Management

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by xperter View Post
    i asked him is it possible to use 5 site one dedicated ip ??
    he said to me
    cPanel supports the option to send mail using your own dedicated IP if your your provider is willing to configure it for you. The have an agent here and I think it would be a good idea to PM him and see if he can help you with the problem. He's a helpful guy
    Last edited by SkyNetHosting; 10-29-2013 at 01:47 AM.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL (USA)
    Posts
    267
    I was having the same problem. I purchased a dedi ip ans used it for the whole resseler account.

  21. #21
    I have dedicated ip which use only my own reseller, but under my reseller i have also 3 reseller account still they using shared ip. and they facing problem.
    i tried told them to move all of my account into my ip, but they didn't. they just say they are looking for which reson its happend. they investigate. but here my client disappointed with some problem.

    i told him i have also face same problem when i use your shared ip. after move into new ip my problem solved. so why you dont move my all account into my new ip?? but they not moving my all account into my new ip
    BootstrapThemes.co

    A Great Collection of High quality Bootstrap Templates for your next web project

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    MY & UK
    Posts
    264
    Is your problem solve now?

    Quote Originally Posted by xperter View Post
    I have dedicated ip which use only my own reseller, but under my reseller i have also 3 reseller account still they using shared ip. and they facing problem.
    i tried told them to move all of my account into my ip, but they didn't. they just say they are looking for which reson its happend. they investigate. but here my client disappointed with some problem.

    i told him i have also face same problem when i use your shared ip. after move into new ip my problem solved. so why you dont move my all account into my new ip?? but they not moving my all account into my new ip

  23. #23
    its solved now after moved my host to different server. after moved i have faced others problem to. now solved when using dedicated ip.
    BootstrapThemes.co

    A Great Collection of High quality Bootstrap Templates for your next web project

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:26 AM
  2. LEASEWEB [IP blacklist issue]
    By cabn12 in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:02 PM
  3. Future hosting support cannot solve my issue, any body help
    By Mohaamaad in forum Hosting Security and Technology
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 04:47 AM
  4. Non-supermicro MB in SC811 - CBL-0084 or CBL-0068L?
    By hostbox in forum Colocation and Data Centers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 07:36 AM
  5. how to solve this issue
    By haidoura in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 08:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •