Looking for Alpha reseller hosting

I am looking for Alpha reseller hosting(to resell reseller accounts) I am looking for the following specs:

Disk Space: Unmetered or Fairly Big
    Bandwidth: Unmetered
    Custom DNS
    Free WHMCS (Preferably)
    Free Softcublous (Preferably)

I wouldnt recommend you go with unmetered resellers simply because most probably they are overloaded.

Anyways...whats your preferred budget (including WHMCS)?

Quote Originally Posted by NEQ3 - Sam View Post
    I wouldnt recommend you go with unmetered resellers simply because most probably they are overloaded.

Anyways...whats your preferred budget (including WHMCS)?
    I've heard that. However in that case i want a LOT of bandwidth and disk space.

We are looking for around $30/month, $300/year (discount)

Quote Originally Posted by BleakHosting View Post

whether it can get a price of $ 30 per month? if there is I also want to because I have never seen alpha reseller prices at $ 30 per month to the specifications you mentioned above

UPDATE!

It does NOT have to be Alpha, possibly just Master will do.

Quote Originally Posted by BleakHosting View Post

How much disk space / bandwidth are you looking at?
    Why not get a VPS instead?
    TaleHost | Quality Web Hosting | US / Asia
    LiteSpeed | Pure SSD | Softacolous | Automated Backups

Quote Originally Posted by Xerixe View Post
    I'm not sure on Disk Space / bandwidth, what would you recommend?

I have thought about VPS but its just finding a company that is good but cheap and that i can afford cPanel/WHM, WHMCS.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerixe View Post
    actually, it's better to wear vps but usually they lack confidence when selling reseller of VPS

Personally, I wouldn't recommend a "master" or "alpha" reseller anything. The whole situation is a cluster **** to begin with. I'd recommend finding your self a good virtual server (KVM, Xen or VMware) and reselling from there.

If you want good however, it's not going to be cheap. If you want cheap, it's probably not going to be good...
    █| VEEROTECH.NET - Shared, Reseller & VPS Hosting
    █| High Performance *Pure SSD* CloudLinux & LiteSpeed Powered Web Hosting
    █| cPanel & WHM - Softaculous - Website Builder - R1Soft - SpamExperts - Let's Encrypt

Alpha resellers are realistically expensive and use very unsecure software like Zamfoo. So it's not recommended to go down that road...

However Master Resellers are possible, due to the scripts like WHMPHP, so you might want to up your budget, because Masters don't come cheap. for $30 your realistically looking at 35GB - 100 GB Diskspace & 70GB - 1TB Bandwidth depending on the provider, you will probably be limited per accounts.

But I recommend starting small, and then grow as your business grows, so if I was you, I'd start with a reseller package, small one and upgrade it as you require.

I can only recommend companies I have personally used, so I recommend CrocWeb for reseller hosting, and if you wanted to start with a VPS I recommend GreenValueHost, I've not had any issues with them when I used them. Still got a testing VPS with GVH.

Good luck.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

Quote Originally Posted by CW Mike View Post
    Alpha resellers are realistically expensive and use very unsecure software like Zamfoo. So it's not recommended to go down that road...
    I agree with you. These software are extremely unreliable there are so many security risks. I would recomend to buy a VPS and offer 1 level of reseller hosting.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

Its certainly possible with that budget. Just look for a provider that has been offering it for years and ask for a trial period to see that the server/s are not overloaded and works to your satisfaction.
    JixHost | U.S.A. based hosting & support for 8+ years. | Powerful, reliable network.
    JixHost.com | Instant Activation | Trusted by over 115,000 clients served globally.
    █ Cloud VPS | Alpha Reseller | Master Reseller | Reseller | BBB Rated "A+".
    █ 24/7/365 Help desk support | Recurring Affiliate Program available.

I personally have had an alpha reseller in the past, and they aren't worth it. The problem with an alpha reseller is that it's like one BIG chain before it gets to end consumer website. They aren't that particularly secure.

Master Resellers aren't bad, but again would stay away from them!
    Shane Needs | Founder
    SurfWebs Network ~ Surfing your hosting!
    Shared Hosting | Domain Name Registration | Web Development
    Guranteed Network | Telephone, Ticket and Email Support | 7 Day Money Back