Remote Hands for any data center within the Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio metro areas.

I have 4+ years of experience working in various datacenter environments. You get my personal full attention dedicated to your project if you purchase my remote hands.

Unboxing, Racking, OS install, IPMI config, Labeling, Rails install, Hard Drive/CPU/RAM install, Switch/Router install, Cabling, etc.

Houston - $25 per hour onsite, 3 hours minimum provided continuous.

Dallas, Austin, San Antonio - $25 per hour, 10 hours minimum provided either continuous or discontinuous over up to 2 days.

Additional fee for parking if datacenter does not provide free parking.

Available days nights weekends holidays etc 24/7/365. All onsite work scheduled at least 1 day in advance.

Will entertain discounts for commitments to additional hours beyond the minimum.

All hardware, cables, screws, etc must be provided by client at the datacenter. Local pickup within the metro area (will call) is also possible. If paid in advance I can purchase some items locally for you as well from a retailer of your choice.

Racking and cabling instructions must be provided by client.

First time clients will be expected to pay the minimum fee in advance.

Pricing and conditions are negotiable.

Please contact me if you are interested with your requirements: [email protected]