Require Pricing For VPS

Hi,

I need vps with windows hosting for my .net app.
    Confirmed dedicated config that I want for my vps is 1ghz processor,1GB ram, rdp access, 10gb space. VPS should be close to Phoenix Az, US. My dedicated server hosted here. So I can have very low latency when I communicate from vps to my dedicated server.

My budget is between $3/month to $5/month.

Please let me know if any of VPS provider meets above criteria.

Hello,

You could check for VPS hosting offers at Find a Host section - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/web-hosting-providers. Regarding your requirements, why not get a VPS from your dedicated hosting provider, then both servers will have local connection?
    Also, you should think about increasing your budget, because $3-5 per month is a budget for shared hosting, for a good VPS you should have at least $40-60 per month.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Windows Web hosting information and resources.

This is the problem I am facing right now. I have dedicated server with secured servers. they do not provide any vps service. Virtual cloud is not an option for me due to pricing issue & i need a windows vps hosting provider with above config & budget.

$3 - $5/m for a Windows VPS is not going to happen (even not with BurstNet). You need to raise your budget at least 3 times to get 1G RAM VPS. You may alternatively setup Hyper-V on your dedicated server and host your VM on your current dedicated server.

Good luck!
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

Quote Originally Posted by nilu_2005 View Post
    Hi,

I need vps with windows hosting for my .net app.
    Confirmed dedicated config that I want for my vps is 1ghz processor,1GB ram, rdp access, 10gb space. VPS should be close to Phoenix Az, US. My dedicated server hosted here. So I can have very low latency when I communicate from vps to my dedicated server.

My budget is between $3/month to $5/month.

Please let me know if any of VPS provider meets above criteria.
    You can create some VPS'es with your dedicated server.
    $3-$5 Windows VPS simply does not exist.

I have increase my budget to $5 to $15. I need a remote desktop access. I think burstnet do not provide any remote access. It require me to give them my third party apps so they can install. But I will be installing my own software on my vps. Please provide better vps offer according to above cofig.

Do you provide the Windows license by yourself?

I believe you mean Remote Desktop Access? If so, this should be available (if not, there could be VNC like app to access your VM). Without any of these, I'm not sure what sense would it make to get a VPS rather than a shared hosting account....
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

Quote Originally Posted by Softsys Hosting View Post
    I believe you mean Remote Desktop Access? If so, this should be available (if not, there could be VNC like app to access your VM). Without any of these, I'm not sure what sense would it make to get a VPS rather than a shared hosting account....
    So what could my best option for VPS company?

So what could my best option for VPS company?
    This will really depend on various factors but if cost is the only factor, I believe BurstNet is the cheapest. I'll recommend reviewing various companies and check/compare the plans along with support to come up with a host that is best for your requirement & budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-x View Post
    Do you provide the Windows license by yourself?
    No.
    Also i check burstnet. they have note at bottom saying this:

* IMPORTANT: Client is responsible for providing installation software and keys/licenses for ALL Microsoft® and third-party software required to be installed, if not purchased thru BurstNET®.

Is this mean there is no access for me to install my third party app directly?

No.
    Also i check burstnet. they have note at bottom saying this:

* IMPORTANT: Client is responsible for providing installation software and keys/licenses for ALL Microsoft® and third-party software required to be installed, if not purchased thru BurstNET®.

Is this mean there is no access for me to install my third party app directly?
    That means if you don't purchase licences from burstnet, you have to have your own licence.

Your budget is still very low for what you're looking for. Good luck; you'll need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxservers View Post
    Have you chacked VPS hosting offers?
    Yes. I bought burst.net vps. I am testing this vps. It has low latency between my dedicated server & this vps.

I was going to use linux based vps hosting. But I might get some issue in running .net apps using mono,wine etc. I checked with mono analyzer. It showed some red flag that some methods in my .net assembly will give problem. So i decided to drop linux base vps. In future when I am able to use fully my .net app in linux. I will go for linux for client side vps.

Our Windows VPS do come with the Windows Licensing included and Remote Desktop (RDP) is available with the service (Follow instructions in welcome letter to use it...).
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

Seems like Burst have you covered
    If not, then your only good bet is to hang around this thread for something in your price range with your requirements.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104