Seoul, Korea (London, UK)

* Is this what the "premium" email services have come to?

Hey all,

Talking about email service providers.

I have been using paid email service for many years, more than several years.

I started out as a free user in the beginning month I recall it. This year, I did not wish to pay for email services. I did not renew. This happened once before and my account was downgraded to free for a little while.

But now it seems they have removed their "free service" from their website completely out of nowhere.

As a user of their service who initially started on a free guest service, I was a bit shocked that they want to delete my account permanently as a result.

You account was due on:

27 Sep 2013

However, it appears, your account was not renewed. Consequently access to your account has been locked.

We did send several notification and warning emails both to your account and to your backup email address.

To continue using our service, please renew your account immediately.

I have now temporarily unlocked your account so that you can renew it. All you need to do is:

1. Login to your account
    2. Go to the "Account->Billing Details/Renewals" screen
    3. Click on the "Manually Renew now" button and follow further instructions to renew your account.

Note that, your account would get locked again in a few hours. Also, failing to renew your account would result in account getting deleted permanently. So, please ensure that you renew your account as soon as possible.

If you need any further assistance, please update this ticket.

To be honest with you, I do not remember a single contact in those several years that the guest free account system was removed, nor do I remember more than one or two emails about renewals.

I find it a bit strange that they feel it's right to permanently just delete my account. Do I have any room for argument here?

One thing for sure, I am never paying for email services like this one again. Feel like nearly 10 years of paying for services here has been a complete wastage of money. This is what I get for using over or
    My education is finally over at 28... But now I am looking for a full time job and tru lurrv...
    Have you found the WHT rules & guidelines? Took me 4 years!

Miami, FL
    Quote Originally Posted by Jame$ View Post
    I find it a bit strange that they feel it's right to permanently just delete my account. Do I have any room for argument here?
    Don't pay your bill, then your data gets deleted. Why is this a question?

Fastmail stopped offering free e-mail accounts over a year ago after two major changes (Acquired by Opera Software in 2010, followed by a split and going private in 2013)...they aren't going to continue to offer you a free account just because they did 10 years ago...
    Jeff Tysco President Cingular, Inc.
    Business Class Hosting Services
    Your Total IT Solutions Provider

On Earth
    I am using for more than 5 years and never ever have any issue.
    Simply they change the business model and now they are not offering free email accounts so either you pay the fee or your account will be deleted.

It doesn't matter how long you are using them, they need money otherwise ,
    Looking around for some time
    PM me for Website Design and Web Development Work.