Any decent Lease2Buy deals?

I am looking for something in EU that has excellent routing to the US or any in the US with excellent routing to EU.

Possible server configuration:
    Intel E3 v2 or v3
    60GB SSD + 1 TB HDD
    8-16GB RAM
    1 Gbit dedicated

It's tougher to find lease to own deals on newer hardware. There are tons of those available on old hardware (Dual L5420, Dual L5520).
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Looking to switch providers? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Are there any specific deals that you suggest for older hardware?

Before doing a LTO on any server, especially older hardware I'd suggest doing calculating the costs out. Most times it would be a lot cheaper for you to buy the hardware yourself. For example: a full Dual L5420 server on ebay for $134: - Specializing In Dedicated Servers and Financial Hosting
    True Enterprise Service, Tier 3 Manhattan Datacenter, 100+ Gbps Network, 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7 Support - Email, Tickets, Phone and Live Chat
    Bandwidth Graphs, Remote Power Control, Automated OS Re-installs, Secured IPMI+KVM Included With Every Server

On Earth
    I think eBay is your best bet.
    Looking around for some time
    PM me for Website Design and Web Development Work.