Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kandy
    Posts
    1,068

    Admin Login goes blank after WHMCS 5.2.12 update

    Hai folks,

    from 5.2.10 to 5.2.11 and was evything works fine. then when i try to update to 5.2.12 and imedatly after uploading /includes/dbfunctions.php, the login page goes blank and not able to login to admin.Also at the front end , domain lookup and all does not work.

    Have you updated to 5.2.12 without any issue

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by kandyjet View Post
    Hai folks,

    from 5.2.10 to 5.2.11 and was evything works fine. then when i try to update to 5.2.12 and imedatly after uploading /includes/dbfunctions.php, the login page goes blank and not able to login to admin.Also at the front end , domain lookup and all does not work.

    Have you updated to 5.2.12 without any issue
    +

    I have no problem login in WHMCS like admin. Did you change the admin folder and didn't write this in configuration file? Try to add this into your configuration file:

    Code:
    $display_errors = true;
    and see what error you have.

    Regards
    ROWEBCA
    Server Services

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kandy
    Posts
    1,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowebca View Post
    +

    I have no problem login in WHMCS like admin. Did you change the admin folder and didn't write this in configuration file? Try to add this into your configuration file:

    Code:
    $display_errors = true;
    and see what error you have.

    Regards
    yep i have renamed the admin folder from the start i am using whmcs as it is recommended security messure.

    but, why this problem did not come in 5.2.11

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kandy
    Posts
    1,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowebca View Post
    +

    I have no problem login in WHMCS like admin. Did you change the admin folder and didn't write this in configuration file? Try to add this into your configuration file:

    Code:
    $display_errors = true;
    and see what error you have.

    Regards
    even after adding $display_errors = true; to configurations.php, the result is same, blank admin login page and no errors is shown.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kandy
    Posts
    1,068
    if i use the 5.2.10 /includes/dbfunctions.php, then the 5.2.12 update is working fine.

    how to solve this?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    2,978
    Quote Originally Posted by kandyjet View Post
    if i use the 5.2.10 /includes/dbfunctions.php, then the 5.2.12 update is working fine.

    how to solve this?
    Contact WHMCS,

    I would start with a backup and re-uploading all files and running the installer.

    edit* http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1316149 did you by chance do what this guy did and mix your updates.
    Last edited by SPINIKR-RO; 10-25-2013 at 12:23 PM.
    hostingcove.com | Tennessee Based Hosting Provider.
    cPanel Shared & Reseller Hosting - Domain Names
    Join thousands of happy customers. Secure & Stable
    HeroicVPS Premium KVM VPS. Ashburn / Phoenix

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kandy
    Posts
    1,068
    Quote Originally Posted by SPINIKR-RO View Post
    Contact WHMCS,

    I would start with a backup and re-uploading all files and running the installer.

    edit* http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1316149 did you by chance do what this guy did and mix your updates.
    oh oh oh oh oh it seem i am applying 5.1.12 and 5.1.11 to 5.2.10 all this time

    Thank you SPINIKR-RO for pointing me the problem from another thread. let me roll back to 5.2.10. what a mistake i did.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    I think this will work:

    1. Download the latest version.
    2. Select all the files you just changed (i.e. in 5.1.10)
    3. Find these from files latest version and upload it.

    I did it this way for myself and it works fine. Didn't check for payment issues as I didn't get any order/complaint.

    Download these files and upload in WHMCS directory and rename admin folder if you have changed admin path.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?i5z28mtnetdg2bh

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    182
    That's not good!

Similar Threads

  1. WHMCS admin login notification
    By tihhc in forum Hosting Software and Control Panels
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-21-2016, 07:14 AM
  2. WHMCS Admin Login IP Address Missing
    By httpCORE in forum Hosting Software and Control Panels
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 10:21 AM
  3. WHMCS admin login just clears fields
    By Kingfish85 in forum Hosting Software and Control Panels
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-13-2013, 10:20 AM
  4. Login redirects to blank page after upgrade
    By kandyjet in forum Hosting Software and Control Panels
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 08:17 PM
  5. blank page After cpanel login
    By electronics2011 in forum Hosting Security and Technology
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 07:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •