The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.3.7
This version has feature additions and some major bug fixes.
Below is a list of changes:
1) [Feature] Added DHCP for Windows OS and ISOs to detect network settings automatically. Now when a Windows VPS will be created, the VPS will automatically get the IP from the DHCP service.
2) [Feature] Added the feature to restrict a KVM VM's CPU usage. The admin can set the CPU % and CPU Units (weight) for a KVM VPS through the Virtualizor Admin Panel. Additionally, the admin can also create a predefined plan for a KVM VPS with CPU controls. A new WHMCS module has also been launched for the KVM CPU Controls.
3) [Feature] IPv6 Settings added in Bridge Service. The Virtnetwork Service will now detect the IPv6 settings from the interface config.
4) [Bug Fix] Import function Improved for OpenVZ.
5) [Bug Fix] In KVM, CPU Utilization of all Virtual Machines was not displayed if the server had more than 20 VPS running. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] While editing the IP Pool, the Routed Network checkbox was not displayed. This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] Server Resource checks have been added in the GUI Migration tool.
7) [Big Fix] In Enduser panel while reinstalling the OS, the Scientific Linux option was missing. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] While editing the VPS, IPv6 addresses were not displayed properly in form. This is fixed now.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
Softaculous - Auto Installer for cPanel, Direct Admin, InterWorx, Plesk, H-Sphere
The only Auto Installer that installs 260+ scripts. Install in just ONE STEP! Virtualizor - VPS Control Panel supporting OpenVZ, Xen, KVM and has 60+ OS Templates
Webuzo - Softaculous for the Cloud i.e. Softaculous Standalone