Do all providers suspend the account without warning?

There was continued exploits under my website. My host provider suspended the account without warning.

Do all host do the same thing?
      0 Not allowed!

Not all, some are flexible
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Openvz SolusVm VPS DDOS Protected Canada & Romania
    Dedicated Servers And Satellite Dish Colocation with 1Gbps For IPTV
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers
      0 Not allowed!

Probably not but recommended to avoid infecting other of your files and putting risk in the server.

It is for your own good and you should thank your host for that.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001
      0 Not allowed!

It really depends on the provider itself, we suspend on anything that goes against our TOS, without a suspension clients don't acknowledge the issue.. when their site's down they acknowledge it and handle the issue accordingly and they learn that if they want their site up, their going to follow the rules.

Simple Pavlov Conditioning I might say
    TrentaHost INC. | 5 Years Operating | DDOS Protected Network | Multiple Locations | 24/7 Support
    DDOS Protected Web/Reseller/Master - DEDICATED IP | WHMCS | CloudFlare | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux
    DDOS Protected KVM Windows & Linux VPS | 7 Locations | 20GBPS DDOS Protection Windows & Linux VPS
    DDOS Protected Dedicated Servers | 20GBPS DDOS Protection | Control Panel | Price Match Guarantee*
      1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TrentaHost View Post
    It really depends on the provider itself, we suspend on anything that goes against our TOS, without a suspension clients don't acknowledge the issue.. when their site's down they acknowledge it and handle the issue accordingly and they learn that if they want their site up, their going to follow the rules.

Simple Pavlov Conditioning I might say
    Agreed, best way!
      0 Not allowed!

If you look at the issue from another perspective, suspension of the account actually serves as a way to protect your data from being exploited further. This can be useful especially if you are running a website which content is continuously being updated such as a forums.

Apart from being able to get the client to acknowledge the issue, the fact that your account is likely on a shared server would lead to security and resource issues for other clients hosted on the same server. Hence it is reasonable that the provider suspends the account first.

What we usually do is to open a ticket with the client to alert them of the exploit first before assigning a staff to check the degree of severity of the issue. If subsequently a suspension is required, that is conveyed to the client as well.
      0 Not allowed!

sometimes is better for you too to be suspended so the exploit will make less damages
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tihhc View Post
    There was continued exploits under my website. My host provider suspended the account without warning.

How do you know there were those continuous exploits? With many hosts it would depend on the nature of the exploit to determine the course of action. If there is imminent risk for the integrity/security of the server/other accounts then immediate suspension is the appropriate thing to do. Goes without saying that customers should always be informed accordingly.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by httpEasy View Post
    How do you know there were those continuous exploits?
    My provider told me.
      0 Not allowed!

My provider told me.
    Before or after suspension? And what kind of exploit did they identify?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by httpEasy View Post
    Before or after suspension? And what kind of exploit did they identify?
    After suspend... no further explanation
      0 Not allowed!

That's bad. Shouldn't be a general rule.
      0 Not allowed!

Its Depend some time exploits damage other users on same server
    and mostly its due to script vulnerability
    VMakerHOST Providing Amazing Services since 2010
    Three Datacenter Locations: Chicago, Netherlands & Singapore
    █ Reseller Hosting with WHMCS | End User Support | Premium Network | 24x7-365 Support
    ShoutCAST, Web Hosting, Virtual Servers & Dedicated Servers. Managed options available
      0 Not allowed!

It depends on the exploit. If host thinks that this can affect to entire server and other account, they can suspend your account. However this should not be the cause for minor issue (like iframe code / javescript code are added to your web ages)
    || Web Hosting Blog - Web Hosting security & latest web hosting industry Announcements
    || Web Hosting Discussion - A Web Hosting community
      0 Not allowed!

It depends on the situation.
    If your site is a threat to shared hosting environment, they would be forced to do that. You can ask them to find the exact cause of that issue and can take remedies.
      0 Not allowed!

When suspension is the only way to stop the exploits to keep causing damage or impose a severe security threat to other customers, then there should be no further delay in suspending the server and work on a plan of action with the customer to eliminate the threat. Notification of such actions is a must.
      0 Not allowed!