What Action Should I Take Against Domain Registrar Company?

I had purcahsed a .COM domain name from urlpk(dot)com domain registrar and web hosting company from 2009 to 2013. I had a lot of issues with domain. Whenever I tried to contact their support team, they never responded me. After sending them dozens of emails, sometimes I got a response, but most times I get no response at all. Now my domain is going to expire in second week of next month and finally I decided to transfer my domain to another domain registrar. When I tried to login to my account, I found their customer area page (where I should login) is down. I have been contacting them using all means but getting no response. Today I emailed them more than a dozen time and I'm sure they will never respond me. They will only respond me when I''ll ask them for renewal of domain because they will get $20 for it. Then they will shut their mouth for one year.
    I'm planning to sue this company in court. Please suggest me what action I can take against them. And how I can release my domain from them before it expires.

Never heard of this company, but looks like they are in Italy. Did you contact them by phone?

For domain transfer, you will have to do this through your client panel.
    www.AlphaRacks.com - Defining Superior Service
    Linux & Windows VPS | Budget Dedicated Servers
    Hardware RAID-10 Protected Storage | Better Quality with Better Pricing
    Based in Los Angeles, CA!

They are reseller for PublicDomainRegistry.com (http://www.resellerclub.com/). Contact Resllerclub, explain the problem, and tell them that their reseller is not responding.

http://urlpk.supersite.myorderbox.co...rom=agree_page

Can you login at the Login link? here: http://urlpk.supersite.myorderbox.com/domain.php#

thank you. issue resolved. domain transfered

@Techno, Thank you very much. The link you provided for login is working fine and I can login to my account. I have initiated the domain transfer process and it was surprising that the domain transfer process completed within an hour. Now the domain is under control of my new registrar and has been renewed for next year.
    Another domain that I was transfering from Yahoo to another registrar is still pending.

I was told by some experts on different forums that domain transfer takes atleast 5 days so I'm surprised on successful completion of domain transfer within an hour.

Once again, thank you Techno and Alpharacks for the help. Yesterday I joined this forum just to post my question. This is awesome forum and I'll keep participating in the discussion here.

Quote Originally Posted by w3scope View Post
    I had purcahsed a .COM domain name from urlpk(dot)com domain registrar and web hosting company from 2009 to 2013. I had a lot of issues with domain. Whenever I tried to contact their support team, they never responded me. After sending them dozens of emails, sometimes I got a response, but most times I get no response at all. Now my domain is going to expire in second week of next month and finally I decided to transfer my domain to another domain registrar. When I tried to login to my account, I found their customer area page (where I should login) is down. I have been contacting them using all means but getting no response. Today I emailed them more than a dozen time and I'm sure they will never respond me. They will only respond me when I''ll ask them for renewal of domain because they will get $20 for it. Then they will shut their mouth for one year.
    I'm planning to sue this company in court. Please suggest me what action I can take against them. And how I can release my domain from them before it expires.
    You could easily resolve this issue by yourself

Quote Originally Posted by 19881024 View Post
    You could easily resolve this issue by yourself
    No I couldn't..