Looking for someone to edit a WHMCS theme

I have a WHMCS theme that needs an image edited, and some coding work done. I personally dont think it is a lot of work, it will take someone an hour or so to complete the work, but you can see the theme over at www.myevolutionhost.com I would like the top header to be fixed so the bannerbg1.jpg image looks proper and the bg colors match, and would like the right hand side of the image to look like the left with the text box, I made an attempt at it and as you can see, it was a failure.

I contacted WHMCS themes and got a run around, I had to open 3 tickets and still have NOT got a quote or any help from them over at WHMCS Themes. They make great themes, but support sucks!

I figured going to the original creator would be my best options but I get the feeling that they dont want to help and im inconveniencing them in some way, so I will just hire someone on here, and will hand out the PSD files and what ever you need to help me with this theme edit, screw them over at WHMCS Themes, and I wouldnt recommend them for anyone..
      0 Not allowed!

annnnd because I made this post, and was going to get a 3rd party yo help me out, I got my theme services suspended, and can no longer download the theme from whmcsthemes.com This Alistair is a joke to deal with, I have jumped through all the hoops he has asked, opened 2 tickets trying to get the same thing done, yet I still have not received a quote, just rude comments like; "If you want assistance, I suggest you politely explain what you are trying to do. If it involves modifying PSD files, there will be a service charge as this is not included, or indeed advertised as being, within the remit of support."

I have been polite up to this point in time, I have asked in my original ticket, yet I had to open it with my account, then I had to open a new ticket for a quote, why I couldnt just get a quote in my original ticket is beyond me, but yet I still have not got a quote!
      0 Not allowed!

I was going to recommend WHMCSThemes until I saw your reply. I currently use them for my website and have had Alistair do a lot of custom work and he has been fine for me...sorry to hear about your bad experience.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernet Servers View Post
    I was going to recommend WHMCSThemes until I saw your reply. I currently use them for my website and have had Alistair do a lot of custom work and he has been fine for me...sorry to hear about your bad experience.
    The themes is amazing, and love the designs. I never had any problems until I try and get some help editing the one image.

I guess once you purchase the theme, you are not allowed to even suggest (I say suggest, cause I actually havent hired anyone to edit the theme yet, I just thought if I cant, well I will pay someone to, and having the run around I am getting I wasnt giving WHMCSTHEMES any more money) you are going to hire someone to edit the theme, cause I am not allowed to give any part of the theme to anyone, I wanted to hire someone to make the image and code edits for me, which would require that person to have the psd, and access to a tpl or a couple tpl files, but that is not allowed and will get your services suspended
      0 Not allowed!

Jason, by all means you can make your support tickets publicly available (all 7 of them) - this will allow other users to make their own minds up.

In my opinion, what you've said in this thread is very far from the truth.

Furthermore, we do not provide quotes without having the full details of what work you would like done - this is to protect both buyer and seller. I'm not sure why you find this to be unreasonable.

Alistair
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernet Servers View Post
    Thank you

Alistair
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zumada Limited View Post
    Furthermore, we do not provide quotes without having the full details of what work you would like done - this is to protect both buyer and seller. I'm not sure why you find this to be unreasonable.
    I provided you with the site link so you could see first hand what I was talking about, and I did provide all the information to you in my ticket (#244347) I even sent you a screenshot with the details outlined.
      0 Not allowed!

How strange you are not allowed to update theme after purchase.
    Looking around for some time
    PM me for Website Design and Web Development Work.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by talkrelay View Post
    It's more the fact of sending other people the files I think, there's no issue modifying yourself or it wouldn't be worth buying!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by iexo View Post
    It's more the fact of sending other people the files I think, there's no issue modifying yourself or it wouldn't be worth buying!
    But not every buyer is designer/developer so he/she must hire someone to make changes. IMO I am not gonna buy template if it is not allowed to edit by my developer.
      0 Not allowed!

But not every buyer is designer/developer so he/she must hire someone to make changes. IMO I am not gonna buy template if it is not allowed to edit by my developer.
    But with that in mind, if you have a pre-made template you shouldn't need a developer.
    And if you have a developer you shouldn't need a pre-made template.
      0 Not allowed!

It is not necessary to have a full time developer to run any business and also it is not necessary a developer is also good designer. Most probably same situation for MyEvolutionhost.
      0 Not allowed!

As iexo stated, its not that I am not allowed to, But I am supposed to edit the theme myself, in which case I am having troubles, and went to the original creator to try and get assistance, but that hasnt worked out to well for me. I am not allowed to give out any part of the files, there for cannot give the PSD or any of the tpl files to a 3rd party to edit them for me, which leaves me in a tough position, but non the less I will get it done!
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!