Shared Litespeed Host with SSD for MySQL?

I've searched quite bit and I'm not having a lot of luck. I'm looking for a shared host that meets the following criteria...

Located in US
    Litespeed Web server
    SQL Database(s) stored on SSD
    20GB (or so) of actual storage space on SAS\SAN whatever.
    R1soft included would be nice, but not essential

I can find hosts with one or two of these criteria, but not all.
    Any ideas?
    It will be hosting socialengine until such a point that it's time to move to a VPS. I'm hoping to hedge my bets and buy a little time by leveraging SSD for the DB as well as Litespeed for faster PHP execution.

/edit Within SocialEngine I can add external storage sources such as S3 and so on. Would it make sense to just simply go with an "all" SSD shared package and then specify S3 or suchlike for the storage (video and photos)
    Last edited by Sime; 10-24-2013 at 01:03 AM.

I am sure there are plenty of hosts using SSD, litespeed, etc... but remember that shared hosting has a limitation when it comes to CPU, Ram and IO.

So, if you want to get the best performance for your site, you either need a vps or a dedicated server.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

What kind of traffic are you expecting to generate?

A VPS or Dedicated may not be necessary, as it's dependent on the specific hosting platform.

Wow fast responses! Thanks for chiming in.

Net, You are right, there are hosts offering LS and SSD. But they are using SSD for the main website storage which is nice, but of course then you end up with less storage space for same cost. I noticed siteground have a package that places the SQL DB's on SSD and then has something like 30GB on a SAN\SAS. I thought that might be a good way to fly if I can find someone who offers this with LS, rather than Apache.

iexo,
    This is a niche site for a sport so I'm not looking to be huge. In the first three months I would be surprised if I peak more than 50 concurrent users. It's hard to know exactly what they will be doing within the site though, but I suspect it will be mostly I/O intensive rather than CPU. Initially video content will simply be by way of embed links.

A VPS or some other sort of scaleable product is definitely on the cards when I get to that point, i'm just trying to eek out what I can on shared hosting to keep outgoings low until the site has a base following of contributors.

regular as clockwork, right after I post I find my answer.
    Geekstorage's shared packages mention SSD for SQL and SAS for storage along with litespeed as the web server.

I'll be sure to post my findings. I'm not expecting miracles here, but I'm very curious to see how it stands up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sime View Post
    regular as clockwork, right after I post I find my answer.
    Geekstorage's shared packages mention SSD for SQL and SAS for storage along with litespeed as the web server.

I'll be sure to post my findings. I'm not expecting miracles here, but I'm very curious to see how it stands up.
    I'd be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
    * GeekStorage.com - Offering awesome website hosting for over 13 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Virtual Private Servers * Dedicated Servers
    * Have questions? Send us an e-mail, we'd love to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay H View Post
    I'd be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
    Thanks Jay, I just got a support response from Matthew and looks like I'll be migrating to you folks soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sime View Post
    Thanks Jay, I just got a support response from Matthew and looks like I'll be migrating to you folks soon.
    Great! I look forward to seeing you go geek! Please let us know if we can assist you along the way.
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Virtual Private Servers * Dedicated Servers

There's a lot of other factors before judging SSD speeds for instance Ram is faster so by having a decent database setup and caching queries maybe even put the temp table storage into Ram as well all this will help with the database performance some providers are going to the next step now and simple switching to a fork replacement like MariaDB which gives better performance over stock MySQL out the box once MariaDB is optimized correctly based on normal factors a bog standard shared hosting client will not notice any difference over it being placed on SSD or SATA. This whole SSD glossy image is making people forget Ram is much much faster.
    UK Based Proactive Server Management.
    Zabbix Enterprise 24/7 Monitoring.

Best of luck with GS - I'm sure they'll do you proud.
    ~]# Ethernet Servers Ltd - Est. 2014! - sales @ ethernetservers.com
    ~]# Try out our WordPress speed tests for yourself!
    ~]# NVMe Web Hosting | Unmanaged VPS | Fully Managed VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names
    ~]# Don't settle for any less than the very best - come & join our family today!

Shared Litespeed Host with SSD for MySQL?

Quote Originally Posted by cd/home View Post
    There's a lot of other factors before judging SSD speeds for instance Ram is faster so by having a decent database setup and caching queries maybe even put the temp table storage into Ram as well all this will help with the database performance some providers are going to the next step now and simple switching to a fork replacement like MariaDB which gives better performance over stock MySQL out the box once MariaDB is optimized correctly based on normal factors a bog standard shared hosting client will not notice any difference over it being placed on SSD or SATA. This whole SSD glossy image is making people forget Ram is much much faster.
    I agree that MariaDB can certainly help in the overall equation and our newest shared hosting servers support MariaDB, in addition to databases utilizing SSD. I imagine more hosts will begin to see the benefits of features like MariaDB as time goes on.