domain with grandfathered google apps standard

Looking to get an idea of what a grandfathered domain name with 200 google apps standard accounts is worth. The domain itself doesn't matter much since you can add domain aliases to a google apps account. But if someone can save $5 per month for 200 accounts, there has to be some value in that.

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

I would think so, certainly, I have a few domains with grandfathered Google Apps, but I was under the impression that I could only have 10 accounts, still a $500 annual value. But, no telling how Google will treat grandfathered domains in the future, they certainly may decide to charge us at some point.
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah, back in 2008, they were giving 200 email accounts when you setup a google apps. They slowly kept decreasing that count with time.
      0 Not allowed!

so the names you setup have 200 accounts grandfathered in? Big value there if Google continues to honor the package perpetually, especially to a company that has a need for a large quantity of accounts.

What are the domains? Are they any good?
      0 Not allowed!

only a handful of the 200 are being used, but the admin page does show 200 as the limit. It's just some random .info domain name, nothing special. But that doesn't really matter since you can have several alias domain names
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanic View Post
    Looking to get an idea of what a grandfathered domain name with 200 google apps standard accounts is worth. The domain itself doesn't matter much since you can add domain aliases to a google apps account. But if someone can save $5 per month for 200 accounts, there has to be some value in that.

Thanks
    I've sold some domains with standard accounts (200 users) for $80 each.
      0 Not allowed!