123systems.net lie. XEN. Negative

I order and pay "VPS - Dallas,TX (XEN) - Linux-2GB-XEN-Yearly" 29/09/2013.
    And now (22/10/2013) my VPS still Pending.

29/09/2013 i open first ticket.
    Yes, i read it. But to my regret this announcement doesn't cantain any approximate dates. I mean this article don't provide more exact information about dates: day\week\2 weeks\months.
    29/09/2013 i receive answer
    Unfortunately we do not have a valid time frame but I can assure you that it will not be weeks or months, we do extensive testing and configuration before placing and node into our production cluster to ensure that it is properly secured and free of any performance issues.

Second ticket i open 17/10/2013
    17/10/2013 i receive answer
    We are having some issues with the newer hardware for our XEN product in our Dallas,TX location. However, we are opening our Chicago location this week and will be glad to place you in this location if you are ok with that?
    After that i ask how much time server will be pending in Chicago location, but support does't answer me.

123systems.net lie to clients about their services and time needed to start service?
    And what I need to do? Refund request?

If you needed the server fast and didn't get it then I would ask for a refund and see what they say, if they deny it then file a charge back asap. It sounds like they are really trying to heavily stall you maybe they are still waiting for more sales to come in so then they can purchase the equipment needed. I would of been very mad if my host has done this.

If you do get server make sure they reset your billing date to when you first get the server. It sounds like you pre ordered a server instead of purchasing it and getting it right then and there.

Very un professional.

Did you ask them for a refund? in these kind of cases, they probably issue a refund right away!
    RouterHosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers Within Your budget
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Moneybookers, BitCoin and ....
    Instant Windows and Linux VPS Activation

Hello,

If you need a refund then simply ask for it, it's all that is required. We setup several XEN servers in our Dallas location and the last batch just didn't go as planned with the hardware we chose.

You were given valid information and if you do not wish to wait then simply request a refund and you will receive it.

I can wait, but you can tell me aproximate days for lauch XEN ?

Quote Originally Posted by ap0stol View Post
    I can wait, but you can tell me aproximate days for lauch XEN ?
    They already replied to you about it:

"Unfortunately we do not have a valid time frame but I can assure you that it will not be weeks or months, we do extensive testing and configuration before placing and node into our production cluster to ensure that it is properly secured and free of any performance issues."

If you can't wait, then better ask for a refund.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Current situation:
    One week ended:
    28/10/2013. I do apologize. We are currently experiencing some delivery delays with our VPS service as we are working to obtain new IP allocations from our upstream. We anticipate that we will have this provisioned very soon.
    Another one week ended, but nothing have been changed. Hardware, IP-adresses...What's next? Maybe tornado will destroy the data center or military actions in the city?
    Last edited by ap0stol; 11-08-2013 at 01:29 AM.

Your best bet is choose an other location or provider.
    Looking around for some time
    PM me for Website Design and Web Development Work.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Andrew View Post
    If you need a refund then simply ask for it, it's all that is required.
    My fried start refund process an october 17.
    But he still wait refund.

That's wrong guys?

p.s.
    if this post not allowed by Forum Guidelines, please tell me clause of Guide that i violated.

Not a fan of 123-systems at all, however you should really take this to the helpdesk, especially pending orders of all things. I can't see any provisioning time guarantees on the site either, so you don't have much to complain about?
    - Colin Dunn | Systems Administrator
    I think CentOS is a pretty cool guy. eh runs mah server and doesnt afraid of anything...
    ^ That sig/meme is so old, I just don't have the heart to change it. I hope the cool kids around still get it... 2008 was a good year!

I make refund ticket
    #123-W4X0L-YBV
    and wait

Use BuyVM instead if you wanted a budget VPS.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

11/11/2013 refund request
    20/11/2013 no refund processed

badly...