var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
[For Hire] Bilingual Technical Support / System Administrator
I'm looking for a remote full-time/part-time job in the Technical Support or System Administration area. I can take on support tickets in English and Spanish.
- Linux (CentOS, Slackware, Ubuntu)
- English (written: second language, spoken: professional proficiency)
- Spanish (written: native, spoken: native)
- French (basic proficiency)
- Bash scripting
- PHP (can handle OOP, design patterns, etc.)
- Available for Tickets, Email, Forums, IRC/IM, Live Chat
- Mon-Fri (but I'll be flexible on that point so just ask)
- Experience with VoIP (I used to develop VoIP solutions based on PHP and Asterisk)
- Version control systems: SVN, Mercurial, Git
- Experience with Oracle MySQL, Apache HTTP Server, NTPD, VSFTP, DHCPD Daemon
- Frameworks and/or CMSs: CodeIgniter, Wordpress
- Experience writing technical content: see asteriskfaqs [dot] org for sample articles
You can PM me or write to jose [_at_] pavelespinal [_dot_] com and I'll be glad to respond.
Thank you for reading, best regards,
Last edited by pavel_espinal; 10-21-2013 at 09:56 AM.
Reason: Clearly stating that it's a remote job request.
By JoseWonders in forum Employment / Job Requests
Last Post: 03-28-2009, 08:44 PM
By binny44 in forum Employment / Job Requests
Last Post: 02-14-2008, 02:54 PM
By coryb in forum Employment / Job Requests
Last Post: 06-04-2007, 07:39 PM
By Majester in forum Employment / Job Offers
Last Post: 07-03-2005, 03:08 PM
By Evo-Justin in forum Employment / Job Offers
Last Post: 03-16-2003, 02:47 PM
Tags for this Thread