Rack911 is a leading provider of Proactive Server Management for Linux servers. We provide ongoing management and handle server administration requests for hundreds of WHT members, as well as a lengthy client list of site and server owners from a variety of industries.
|| WE ARE DAMNED GOOD AT WHAT WE DO ||
|| WE GIVE YOU THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY ||
Quality and service for the price, you will not find a server management provider who delivers better value than Rack911.
1) Ongoing Optimization: We proactively fine tune our clients' servers for performance as new means and methods become available.
2) Patch Support: We document all services on our clients' servers and patch them proactively.
3) Upgrade Support: We evaluate service upgrades for stability and relevance, and manage upgrading proactively.
4) Monitoring: It's not unusual for us to learn about, diagnose and fix a problem on a client's server before they even know it's there!
5) Disaster Planning: We plan and implement backup/data safety procedures and adjust as clients' needs change.
There are plenty of providers who offer cheap reactive management services. They require you to do all of your own monitoring and tell them when to actually manage your servers. Don't you have better things to do, like run your business?
|| WHAT IS PROACTIVE MANAGEMENT AND WHY SHOULD I CARE? ||
Many server administration companies offer reactive management; they provide support only when you know to request it. This means you will need to keep track of of operating system upgrades, security patches, service upgrades and your servers' uptime status so that you can request service from your reactive provider.
With Rack911 Proactive Server Management, we monitor your server's health and manage upgrades, patches, backup procedures, ongoing hardening, performance tweaking and optimization on your behalf, often attending to server issues before you even know they exist!
Unless you are also an expert in server technology, the most expensive mistake you can make is trying to monitor your own servers while managing your core business. With Proactive Server Management from Rack911, you can concentrate on your business, and we'll keep you online and running at your best.
I am looking to move to a new dedicated hosting provider and will be going with SSD,mariadb etc. One of the reasons I am moving is because my current server is not stable. I am not sure how much RAM and CPU I should go with as I don't know if the current server is optimized or not. So my question is, should I contact Rack911 before I move or should I move to the new server and then contact Rack911. I am not a major player so cost is a significant factor