GeekStorage 1+ Year Review

My 1-month review when I first went with GeekStorage can be viewed here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1182764. I've been with GeekStorage for well over a year now and just wanted to come back and give the community an update. I remain a loyal GS customer, and cannot say enough great things about Matt, Jay, and GS.

To be transparent, there was some downtime with a major network infrastructure upgrade about 6 months back, but they kept me apprised during the heat of battle and there was no major downtime before or since. To their credit, it only impacted a few servers (I believe), and only one of my VPS' was impacted. Even with that few hour outage, up-time for over a year has been 99% which has been critical to the success of my business. If you read my previous review, I left my old host because outages were frequent and support was non-existent. GS helped me move my servers and literally helped save my business.

With Matt and Jay, I really feel like I have partners, not just an infrastructure provider. Their support is stellar, and they are literally ALWAYS there when I need them (which isn't often since things run flawlessly).

When I do submit a ticket, it is answered promptly and feels almost like real-time in most cases. I highly recommend GeekStorage if you're looking for stellar service, support, and infrastructure solutions with a personal touch. These guys treat you like family, and that has made all the difference.

I can honestly say that I've never felt better about partnering with a company for my hosting infrastructure needs, and I'll remain a GS customer for life.

- bish

Quote Originally Posted by bishope View Post
    My 1-month review when I first went with GeekStorage can be viewed here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1182764. I've been with GeekStorage for well over a year now and just wanted to come back and give the community an update. I remain a loyal GS customer, and cannot say enough great things about Matt, Jay, and GS.

To be transparent, there was some downtime with a major network infrastructure upgrade about 6 months back, but they kept me apprised during the heat of battle and there was no major downtime before or since. To their credit, it only impacted a few servers (I believe), and only one of my VPS' was impacted. Even with that few hour outage, up-time for over a year has been 99% which has been critical to the success of my business. If you read my previous review, I left my old host because outages were frequent and support was non-existent. GS helped me move my servers and literally helped save my business.

With Matt and Jay, I really feel like I have partners, not just an infrastructure provider. Their support is stellar, and they are literally ALWAYS there when I need them (which isn't often since things run flawlessly).

When I do submit a ticket, it is answered promptly and feels almost like real-time in most cases. I highly recommend GeekStorage if you're looking for stellar service, support, and infrastructure solutions with a personal touch. These guys treat you like family, and that has made all the difference.

I can honestly say that I've never felt better about partnering with a company for my hosting infrastructure needs, and I'll remain a GS customer for life.

- bish
    Hi bish,

Thank you for the review. It's always great to see feedback and know what we're doing right and what we can improve upon.

We appreciate your business and are very fortunate to have you as one of our geeks!

Regards,

Jay
    * GeekStorage.com, LLC - Offering awesome website hosting for over 9 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Pure SSD VPS * Managed Dedicated