Looking a reseller program

Hello guys i am currently setting up a hosting website and we are now asking the question.

We are looking the following products

Dedicated servers
    Virtual private servers
    virtual private networks
    Web hosting
    Domains
    Cloud (if possible)

These don't need to be all from the same company but if it was it would be helpful.

Thank you very much.

Any providers are willing to offer such program.

Are you familiar with running a hosting business already? This is very important if you want to sell those products you mentioned.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Any providers are willing to offer such program.

Are you familiar with running a hosting business already? This is very important if you want to sell those products you mentioned.
    Yes i am, i also have a team dedicated to support.

I recommend Hostdime or Surpasshosting for hosting solutions. And Resellerclub for domain reseller, too.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Yes i am, i also have a team dedicated to support.
    Hello.

Softlayer offers all of this, but you have to sell web hosting on dedicated servers. For domains you can try resellerclub.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyNetHosting View Post
    Hello.

Softlayer offers all of this, but you have to sell web hosting on dedicated servers. For domains you can try resellerclub.
    I can vouch for Resellerclub for domains. That's who I'm using and their pricing is very reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by GeeksHosted View Post
    I can vouch for Resellerclub for domains. That's who I'm using and their pricing is very reasonable.
    For cheaper pricing I might just use netearthone. But RC offers better 24/7 support with Live Chat. Both use Logic boxes for domain management.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

Quote Originally Posted by tcfservers View Post
    Hello guys i am currently setting up a hosting website and we are now asking the question.

We are looking the following products

Dedicated servers
    Virtual private servers
    virtual private networks
    Web hosting
    Domains
    Cloud (if possible)

These don't need to be all from the same company but if it was it would be helpful.

Thank you very much.
    Why resell? Why not just get your own dedicated servers and offer all the services yourself? You could then create custom specs etc.

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    Why resell? Why not just get your own dedicated servers and offer all the services yourself? You could then create custom specs etc.
    You have to start somewhere right, maybe he don't have the funds to cover this?

Quote Originally Posted by EmziD View Post
    You have to start somewhere right, maybe he don't have the funds to cover this?
    Or thinking he might not able to do it and would prefer to resell? I don't know the answer to this and that's why I'm asking!

There is a lot of overheads when reselling pre-configured VPSs etc. Just saying he might do better to actually run his own VPS nodes etc.

But yes, you definitely have to start somewhere. Well good luck to the OP.

To sell something and earn profit, you need to create some value first.
    If you don't have money to buy your own hardware, create value by setting up server software and maintaining it.
    Just reselling will either yield in poor service to your customers or no profit. There is an amount of business logic behind hosting which you just can't ignore - a hosting company buys 5 servers and sells services to 100 customers. A reseller buys one end user product and sells it to one customer.
    For that you need is a reliable VPS/Cloud provider, not those 80% OFF crap hosts, to start off your business.

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    We decided to start small, reselling for around 4 months to build a customer base then reinvest whatever money we made + what ever is need in hardware.

We are not coming into the market like most new hosting company's with 1 person who owns and runs the company we are coming into it strong from the start with a team of 4 people assigned to support, 2 for customer service and 2 owners who have both seen company's fail because of silly things.

Quote Originally Posted by Omiar View Post
    A hosting company buys 5 servers and sells services to 100 customers. A reseller buys one end user product and sells it to one customer.
    For that you need is a reliable VPS/Cloud provider, not those 80% OFF crap hosts, to start off your business.
    I cant agree more with your statement, but as of yet we cant afford the hardware.

And thank you to everyone who has given advice/suggested resellers I will review the ones that have been posted, I am still open to any more advice/resellers that anyone has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by tcfservers View Post
    It's also very important to choose a provider using data center with good uptime record.
    Find out a potential a provider? Make sure you search their name in outage forum.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Reseller club is pretty good with domains. I've been using them for years and have over 10k in volume with them.
    JixHost | U.S.A. based hosting & support for 8+ years. | Powerful, reliable network.
    JixHost.com | Instant Activation | Trusted by over 115,000 clients served globally.
    █ Cloud VPS | Alpha Reseller | Master Reseller | Reseller | BBB Rated "A+".
    █ 24/7/365 Help desk support | Recurring Affiliate Program available.