BigScoots.com is a well known leader in the premium hosting community here on WebHostingTalk. With Cisco networking equipment, owned enterprise grade servers and our widely renowned management approach, people know what to expect when they go with BigScoots. To give you a little peak into who we are, we are delighted to share this statistic with you: To this day, going on 3 years now, not once for any reason has a negative complaint of any kind been connected to BigScoots - not for any reason, never. Do your homework before you dish out your hard earned cash, we are confident you will be excited about what you find.

We do hosting, and we do it well.

On to the nuts and bolts. Each of our shared hosting packages include:

• BigScoots Management Portal
• Easy on the fly a la carte Bandwidth and Hard Drive Upgrade Options
• 24/7/365 Premium Scoots "Crew" Support and Proactive Monitoring!
• Never Oversold Resources
• Centrally Located Chicago, IL Premium Data Center
• Enterprise Grade Hardware w/ 15k RPM SAS RAID-10
• 100% Network Uptime
• Money Back Promise!
• Instant Setup!
• No Contract
• Web Stats, ImageMagick, GD, PHP 5, MySQL 5, CGI, IonCube, Zend Optimizer, the list goes on...
FREE LiteSpeed
FREE RV Sitebuilder Pro
FREE Backups
FREE cPanel
FREE Migrations
FREE Setup
FREE Softaculous
FREE WHMXtra
FREE eNom Domain Reseller Account

•••••••••••••••••••
Scoots 50cc $24.95/year
•••••••••••••••••••

• RAID-10 Storage: 1,000MB
• Premium Bandwidth: 10GB
• Domains: 1
• Mailboxes: Unlimited
• Databases: Unlimited
• Sub Domains: Unlimited
• 24/7/365 Unparalleled Scoots Support!

Read More | Order Now for just $24.95/year!

••••••••••••••••••
Scoots 100cc $5.95/mo
••••••••••••••••••

• RAID-10 Storage: 10,000MB
• Premium Bandwidth: 100GB
• Domains: 5
FREE Domain!

Read More | Order Now for just $5.95/mo!

••••••••••••••••••
Scoots 150cc $8.95/mo
••••••••••••••••••

• RAID-10 Storage: 20,000MB
• Premium Bandwidth: 200GB
• Domains: Unlimited
FREE Domain!

Read More | Order Now for just $8.95/mo!

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Scoots Turbo Diesel! $17.95/mo
••••••••••••••••••••••••

• RAID-10 Storage: 50,000MB
• Premium Bandwidth: 500GB
• Domains: Unlimited
FREE Domain!
FREE SSL!
FREE Dedicated IP!

Read More | Order Now for just $17.95/mo!

Still on the fence? Maybe these will help:

Performance of the VPS is great. It's like having my own dedicated server. Every support request has been fulfilled instantly. Very highly recommended!

I have to say that the migration went very, very smoothly. Service is fantastic. No matter what my question or when I sent it, it was attended to quickly and in a friendly, professional manner.

BigScoots' is support is really fast. I mean, it's almost like a live chat where you open the ticket and it's already assigned and being worked on. (I think they never sleep... at all!)

I am simply amazed by the team at BigScoots. Their support is simply amazing, their fully managed simply means truly fully managed.

I signed up for their managed dedicated servers and they had migrated all my websites this past weekend. I must say, their services have been top notch. I mean, their quality of support surpasses all of the major web hosting players.

I believe my relationship with my host is an extremely important one and BigScoots has earned my seal of approval.

They're extremely approachable, have great attitudes and I feel like I'm in good hands with them. They go above and beyond for me and I've been really happy.

I have been doing business with BigScoots for about half a year. I have got dozens of VPS servers from them and the number is still increasing. Per my experiences they are providing really excellent products with amazingly fast ticket services.

I'd rate them as the best hosting provider I've had the privilege of using in my ten years of experience. If you want a VPS host with lightning fast connection speeds, nicely proportioned servers that are not overcrowded, a tech/sales support team that's there to answer you via Ticket/Chat/Phone, look no further than BigScoots.com.

I just bought a new VPS package on bigscoots.com and I was so overwhelmed by their service that I felt obligated to right a first-impression-review about them. I have been working with many VPS hosts in the past, I have never find this kind of support from anyone. The guys in bigscoots are simply amazing, providing real time (I mean real, real time) support and also real time solutions. They completed the migration of my web in just a few hours, while keeping me updated for every aspect during that time.

I'm rating BigScoots 10/10. I guess most will say "Wow a 10?" or "Fake" but I seriously can't say a negative thing about BigScoots there is nothing there to say that is bad about them.

In 2 months we've had 100% up time. We're Honestly looking forward to the migration of our site over to another BigScoots VPS once our current provider runs out.

Please feel free to check out our brand new and recently upgraded shared, reseller, VPS, hybrid and dedicated hosting solutions at www.BigScoots.com – Chat with us! Call us! E-mail us! Submit a support ticket! Like us on FaceBook! and follow our Twitter! We want to hear from you!

- BigScoots Crew