* Looking for Shared Hosting with no resource cap and dedicated IP

Looking for a shared hosting to set up a Wordpress Multisite with a bunch of parked domains on it.

Need to be:
    1. Shared Hosting
    2. No cap on traffic and resource usage
    3. Dedicated IP for SEO

Any good suggestions?

There's no way you will find a shared host without resource limits. If you are running into such issues with your current host, I suggest you to go for semi-dedicated hosting or a VPS.

From experience 1and1 doesn't have limits but their server blocks Googlebots!!

I have a reseller account and it doesn't have limitation, that i know of. One of my site has 200 visitors a day, would like a shared host that can allow 400 daily visitors. That's not a unreasonable ask in a shared hosting is it?

You might want to look in the moon.

You best bet to come closest to "No cap on traffic and resource usage" is finding a host without CloudLinux installed.

Quote Originally Posted by HRR1963 View Post
    You might want to look in the moon.
    Do you have the URL? My telescope is broken.

Any shared hosting will have some limitations like CPU, PHP or INODE usage. You may not be restricted to space & traffic but I doubt that any shared host will let you store TBs of data for example.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyJay View Post
    From experience 1and1 doesn't have limits but their server blocks Googlebots!!

I have a reseller account and it doesn't have limitation, that i know of. One of my site has 200 visitors a day, would like a shared host that can allow 400 daily visitors. That's not a unreasonable ask in a shared hosting is it?
    You can't use the entire resources of a dedicated server when you only pay for shared hosting.

They do not limit it but if they notice you are overloading the server, surely they will suspend your account.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Looking for a shared hosting to set up a Wordpress Multisite with a bunch of parked domains on it.

Need to be:
    1. Shared Hosting
    3. Dedicated IP for SEO

Any good suggestions?
    Isn't a dedicated IP for SEO just a myth?
    As for no cap on resource usage, you're much better looking for one with limits that would be enough for you rather than go for one that is seemingly "unlimited".

It is not economically viable for any shared provider to allow full usage of server's resources.

Why not just get a VPS?

You can start with a business shared hosting package or simply go for a VPS as you will have semi/dedicated resources which is completely better when compare to shared hosting.
    Fully Managed Web Hosting with 24hrs Non Stop Support
    Wordpress Hosting | Socialengine Hosting | phpFox Hosting
    30 Days Money back | 24hrs Non Stop Support | Instant Setup

See what happens stating "unlimited" left and right for everything... people start to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by gingir View Post
    See what happens stating "unlimited" left and right for everything... people start to believe it.
    Ya, but unlimited really means that they don't care how much they use. And i host a site like that i don't care how much they host

Quote Originally Posted by kks21199 View Post
    Ya, but unlimited really means that they don't care how much they use.
    They do. It's a marketing gimmick. If you use more than a certain amount, I'm betting they would definitely suspend you for violating their Terms of Service.

they don't unless you overload the whole server hosted in. Happened to me once. Got more than 1 million hits a day on Ipage so they closed my account. And asked me to move to VPS bcz their servers were over loaded.

But my files were save with them.

You can't get unlimited resources with shared hosting, they are just marketing gimmicks better move to provider having good limits.
    Looking around for some time
    PM me for Website Design and Web Development Work.

Indeed, you are spot on.

Sharky, you can get unlimited traffic and space but not unlimited resources use with a shared plan. That's how it works by design. Shared plans are usually limited at about 5% CPU per account.
    You can try with a semi-dedicated, which has about 30% CPU allocation per account.
    In any case to be on the safe side you should in my opinion try to calculate your exact resource need and get a VPS. Plus usually every VPS node comes with a dedicated IP.
    Just my 2cents.

Exclamation Suggestion

Need to be:
    1. Shared Hosting
    3. Dedicated IP for SEO

Any good suggestions?
    There are hosting companies which provide "no cap" for shared hosting plans, however they might have certain terms and conditions like overall resource usage should not be exceeded after a certain limit. This depends from company to company.
    Secondly you wanted a dedicated IP for SEO, I don't think there is a need for the same.
    Since you are planning to go for "Wordpress Multisite with a bunch of parked domains on it" + dedicated IP, I think the cost would be more or less than of a vps. In that case I would prefer a vps rather than shared hosting, since the amount of resource would be more as compared to shared hosting.
    Hostpaedia - Affordable, Reliable & Secure Web Hosting
    Web Hosting : Host Unlimited Websites, cPanel, Softaculous, Servers in USA and Germany
    Reseller Hosting : cPanel, Softaculous
    VPS Hosting : KVM VPS powered by Virtualizor

Many hosts started to offer unlimited resources over the last few years which was pure marketing. Things are changing lately and many providers prefer to show their real "faces". It is always better to know exactly what you are paying for.
    www.WebHostFace.com where Service always comes with a smiling face!
    Friendly WordPress Hosting, VPS, Email, Reseller & Dedicated solutions.

You have probably been going the unlimited route and getting the 'you're hitting the limits, upgrade' replies

You might be ok on normal disk limited hosting, so try it out, but if you really hammer the resources with the server then they will suspend you, as hosts cannot give you tons of resources for shared hosting money

Need to be:
    1. Shared Hosting
    3. Dedicated IP for SEO

Any good suggestions?
    Shared hosting and no cap in resources usage ? This smells like dedicated server hosting . There is no such thing like unlimited / no-cap shared hosting.
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

Need to be:
    1. Shared Hosting
    3. Dedicated IP for SEO

Any good suggestions?
    Yes, this is what's called a "DEDICATED SERVER".

You share it with yourself, and can abuse it as much as you desire. No caps, no shared IPs, etc.

It's secret in the hosting industry, so don't tell others. It's just between you and me.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

That does not really exist, there will always be resource caps in anything you do "Not just IT". Unlimited does not exist.