Hybrid View

Rate For E-Commerce Website

Hello Friend I want to develop e-commerce site and i want it in first page in major search engine like Google, Yahoo, Bing and etc. Please give me rate for it.
      0 Not allowed!

Regarding E-commerce website so mostly consider your pages and how many products add in that site and any other details also required..
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

Developing a Ecommerce website is one thing & Ranking it on search engine is another. rates for both services is totally depends on your requirement.

For website development : rates depends on numbers of pages, number of products you want on website & many other functionalities.

For Ranking on Search Engines(SEO):cost of SEO depends on number of keywords you want to target on first page , Geography, competition on target keywords.
      0 Not allowed!

So as to put your site on top in serp you need to create a search engine friendly environment and that can be easily created by doing seo.
      0 Not allowed!

Why don't you try listing the project on freelancer.com . I hope you'll find the best price there for it
      0 Not allowed!

What's wrong with good old advertising? You are going to pay for SEO anyway unless you do it yourself.
      0 Not allowed!