HTML Rendering in SolusVM OS Template Description

Hey All!

We want to render the HTML tags(<b>, <i>, <a> etc.) in our OS templates description in SolusVM. But I don't think it is possible when the <textarea> is used as input for the description.

So how do we alter it in order to display it with HTML formatting?
    EdenHost.Com - Domains | Shared | Reseller | VPS | VPS Resellers | SSL
    Eden Web+ - We Develop Your Vision | Graphic Designing | Advertising and SEO | Web Designing | Web Development | Server Management | Website Management | Support Services

Maybe try to change it directly in the database? I'm not 100% sure if that'd work (maybe they're filtering HTML with htmlentities() or something) but it should.

Quote Originally Posted by FastReturn View Post
    Maybe try to change it directly in the database? I'm not 100% sure if that'd work (maybe they're filtering HTML with htmlentities() or something) but it should.
    I believe SQL only stores the textual value. So even after adding the tags there, the tags would themselves appear as it is along with the text.
    Eden Web+ - We Develop Your Vision | Graphic Designing | Advertising and SEO | Web Designing | Web Development | Server Management | Website Management | Support Services

Has anyone tried it before? The SQL updating doesn't seem to be ideal.

You can probably do it by editing the template files:
    http://docs.solusvm.com/v2/Default.h.../Templates.htm

(May want to copy the main theme to another folder and name it something else as solusvm update overwrites any changes to client templates)
    Patrick ~ INIZ

Quote Originally Posted by Vivid View Post
    You can probably do it by editing the template files:
    http://docs.solusvm.com/v2/Default.h.../Templates.htm

(May want to copy the main theme to another folder and name it something else as solusvm update overwrites any changes to client templates)
    The thing with changing the theme is that it would mean changing the way the form input goes to the database from the Add OS page.