* A very affordable mascot design - only $50

Some of us just take them for granted. They are the characters that grow with us. McDonald's, Michelin man, Mickey Mouse...

Some of these mascots have already become part of our lives. In fact, some of them have played a significant part on our birthday parties, special field trips, even debut!

But, there is an area in online marketing that these mascots have a role to play, in our websites. They welcome clients; they keep them feel comfortable; they make the atmosphere warm; they develop trust and confidence...

With these benefits, some website owners have already decided to have a website mascot... CrocWeb for instance has made its branding successful by the use of its mascot.

We cannot over-emphasize the significance of these mascots. You will have to see it for yourself. To give you a chance to have your own mascot, Ganah Solutions, has made our mascot design very affordable. For only $50, you can get a mascot for your website. That includes the .jpg file for preview, a hi-res .png file and a vector .ai source file. All rights will be transferred to you.

Ganah Solutions has a special team who are experts on mascot. They have been dealing with mascots since 2001 (Castlemelody days), 2009 (Imagodev days) and now 2013 (Ganah Solutions times). From the time that I joined the forum back in June 2001, my company's team has been making website mascots.

It's time for you to have a taste of the mascot experience. Get your mascot now for only $50.

1. Shop at mascot design shopping area:
    http://ganahsol.com/shop/mascot-design/
    2. Scroll tab to reveal how many mascots you want to order.
    3. Click on Add to Cart.
    4. Click on Checkout to reveal your shopping cart items.
    5. Proceed to checkout using Paypal or 2checkout.
    6. Submit design specification and Paypal transaction ID or 2checkout transaction ID to Design Department via our help desk:
    http://www.ganahsol.com/helpdesk/

Thank you very much for your kind attention. We look forward to your orders.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Greetings!

Three(3) community members have decided to put their trust on us by ordering our mascot design. We are making sure that they will not regret their decision. Our topnotch mascot design experts will see to that.

What about you? Have you decided yet? This is a very special price of $50. Go for it today.

http://www.ganahsol.com/shop <-- shop now!

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

I challenge you to try our mascot design. It's worth it.
    Currently, 5 designers are at work! More will come aboard soon!
    I am hoping to offer these artists opportunities to be exposed to international clients while at the same time earn some income.

God bless.

can we get a coupon when we bought 1

can wait to get my first masscot! hope i wont regret it

Ticket ID: S6E-V1Z-S8YU

Mascot portfolio is very impressive!

Thank you for your order Kane.
    iexo, thank you for the kind words.

God bless.

For those of you who may have missed it, we are still running
    a special (10$ off our mascot design). It's a rerun of the promo.
    It ends on November 7, 2013. Promo code is saints2013. Thank you.